Skip to content

General At risk of being non-PC Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > At risk of being non-PC

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

At risk of being non-PC

Where in the Quran does it forbid its followers to drive in any other lane than the middle one?

300 miles of Mustapha Tailback today - do they not sit the same test as the indigenous population?

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 September 2008 19:22)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MissShelley

Sep 07

MissShelley says:

here we go again

...its always the same on here. This whole thread more or less (other than a few sensible words by budgey for a change (!)) is just an excuse to get racist. Can't people stop blaming every other race but their own for the worlds problems? Jeez you people. wake up!

e.g. How can you justify hating all Asian drivers? Its like me saying I hate ALL men cos I've met a couple of tossers.

Doesnt anyone else believe that its such a fucking cop out blaming everyone else? What about YOU?? what about what YOURE to blame for? Never cut anyone up? No course you havent Ever made a mistake? Not you. Ever seen how other people are struggling to get by just like you? No, course they're not cos they're all pakis/immigrants or whatever language you might use taking your jobs arent they?

This really gets me mad cos I think there are issues with relations between cultures that need addressing and there are many valid points about immigration etc. but its just the 'blame' culture we have is pants (in my opinion).

:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Miss Shelley

Im not going to argue with you, as I think some of the comments made here are a bit border line.

But I do think that this country has opened its arms for too long now and has wasted huge resources in funding people who stay here and abuse the system...........When people who are born, bread, and have worked all their lives here just get a slap in the face, including our desperate and struggling pensioners.

I have re-posted my original post below.  Its not racist, its a simple comment saying that a lot of the foreign drivers coming here are fookin pathetic / unqualified and ignorant.  That is from personal experience!  And yes, something should be done to make sure the immigrants coming here understand our rules of the road and how they are expected to conduct themselves when they drive.    Although you are right, there are too many fooking wankers on our roads who have lived here all their lives

fuzzrr says:

Diversity you say Pipeman....................

I call it total incompetance, and shite driving  I think anyone staying here outside the EU who wishes to drive should sit some sort of small driving examination.  Think of CBT for cars..........They wont have to worry about paying for it will they?  They'll get it all for fookin free !! :mad:

And that aint fookin racist, its the fookin truth !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
MissShelley

Sep 07

MissShelley says:

Fuzzr

You're absolutely right about the use of the roads and that people wherever they come from should know the road/driving system here. And I think we all agree that there are many issues with the people of this country being treated poorly but theres no point in hating other people for that OUR COUNTRY ALLOWS THEM HERE.

That's not my argument. My argument is the racist way that people describe people of other cultures/colours because its not really a joke or in a humorous context, its the sort of racism thats harmful to this country - again, in my opinion...

Reply to this Topic
olivercromwell

May 06

Are you suggesting that racism is BAD for the country but an open door policy of come one come all is GOOD for the country?

Is racism bad because YOU don't agree with it?

As racism is rampant throughout the globe;  Africa and India, Middle East and Far East, North and South America, why is it only here that white people are expected to apologise for their colour, creed and customs?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

olie,

pity our ancestors never had the same qualms when building the 'empire'! we're reaping what was sown by previous generations in the name of the queen/king. i was watching the news on bbc the other day about some gurkha soldiers who have to leave the uk as soon as their term of employment in the forces is over or else they will be deported. makes me ashamed to be a brit cos this is blatant racism as any other foreigners who do more than 4 yrs in the armed forces, gets automatic citizenship.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

At risk of being non pc

Give it up people,before you all fall out:upset:

Reply to this Topic
MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

flippin heck

there`s some angry people here :blink:

but i`m gonna point out the driving qualitiies of the
"white van man!!"
Should the driver be white or could he/she be asian or black or any other sort of driver?????

Maybe we should think PC when slagging off these drivers and rename them "Multicoloured/multiraced/ eithersexed/not forgetting gay van drivers"
or just say bollocks to all bad drivers/ riders and improve our own skills, and stop being so fucking angry.

personally i hate all drivers who throw their feckin ciggies at me out the window, and i mean ALL OF EM!!!!:mad:

Bollocks i dont know why i visited this thread now, i got a headache:mad:

Reply to this Topic
incognito96

May 07

incognito96 says:

budgey

It,s just a debate,we can all go out and have a beer or two:biggrin::biggrin:and budgey,s buying no hard feelings.When you see a young black guy on a r1 at the nxt pub the rounds yours.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

incog,

pleasure will be mine!:sunglasses: make mine a double!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

Racism!

"Am i suggesting racism is bad for the country" err yes! Persecuting and discriminating against people just because they are a different colour or culture to the majority, I think that's a pretty bad thing.  

I also think an open policy on immigration is a bad thing. That doesnt make me a racist as I dont specify your right to enter the country should be based on race, colour or culture. I believe it should be based upon a skills defecit.

Oh one other thing if we look at another recent post the Gurkhas are currently fighting for the right to live here after loyally serving our country. Last time I looked they are asian. It's a brave (stupid) man who tells them theyre shite drivers as theyre from the subcontinent.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle