General KTM DUKE 2 LUGGAGE / SPORTS RACK General

You are in... Forums > General > General > KTM DUKE 2 LUGGAGE / SPORTS RACK

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Gogsyboy

Oct 08

Gogsyboy says:

KTM DUKE 2 LUGGAGE / SPORTS RACK

Could anyone please advise if there is ANYWHERE that can supply a sports / luggage rack that can be fitted to a 2004 KTM Duke 2. I have tried all the usual well known suppliers but no joy. I dont mind using a rucksack to carry stuff in when I go on a trip but I would like a rack to strap a tent on to should it manage to ever stop raining in this country. Any help shall be much appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (19 October 2008 12:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BikeRNick

Jun 09

BikeRNick says:

KTM DUKE 2 LUGGAGE / SPORTS RACK

Did you ever get an answer? I'm looking for some sort of luggage for a Duke II too.

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Don't

KTM themselves offer anything? Theres racks for the offroaders in the hard parts catalogue and on  their website I seem to remember, other than that what about all the different aftermarket manufacturers, surely Hepco and Becker must have something, they're next door to Austria, in Germany.

Reply to this Topic
Simon1970

Feb 08

Simon1970 says:

As much as I hate to say it...

Buy a popular bike next time.  That way manufacturers will supply aftermarket items for your bike.  Buy cheap buy twice.

Reply to this Topic
andy_lion

Jun 06

andy_lion says:

Duke luggage

Try ventura mate . They do a fitting for duke 11. 

BTW simon1970 , chlamydia is also popular (well everyone has it) but I'm not bothered about that either. As for 'buy cheap, buy twice' KTM's are definitely not cheap, my WP forks are probably worth more than your bike ! You could probably buy lots of luggage for your gsx 'teapot' but you'd still just have an ill handling, slow and ugly bike , especially with luggage on ! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices