You are in... Forums > General > General > bikersworld, coleshill

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

bikersworld, coleshill

they now sell bikes, plenty of em and are growing. cafe there too. not far from bassets pole.

pay em a visit, cafe hut with great sarnies, sausage or burgers, good meeting place!

see yer there!:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (20 October 2008 16:59)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pup's

Apr 08

pup's says:

trousers

I bought some trousers called desert something or other; you get three pairs of trousers all in one for £99. They withstood the worst rain we’ve had this year, they came from coleshill.

Best bike trousers I’ve had to date:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

pups

fair play te yer, but i hope you clean the cbr down after drowning it! dont waste the urban tiger paint job on a rusty bike! hate takin mine out in wet, i spend that long polishing the thing! dont mind the cold though....:smile

Reply to this Topic
pup's

Apr 08

pup's says:

steve.q

I wash off Mother Nature after every ride, pity I carnt do the same with my gear:mad:

It is a nice paint job but was on the bike when I bought it so I carnt take the credit for that.:upset:

As it is going to p**s down on Saturday dose that mean you wont be going to coleshill :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

http://weather.aol.co.uk/ukweather/westmidlands

looks ok , .... bit windy , ..... why dont ya " suck it and see " ? ..... ( its a saying )

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

pups

if its rainin, no. but if it aint, yes. and maybe sund. im makin it a regular visit now for a sausage sarnie and black coffee. and i want wheelhouse tyre to give me a new rear tyre (they are linked to bikersworld) for the publicity. and a free sausage batch!:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
gsxrrrrrrr

Aug 08

gsxrrrrrrr says:

Good dealer

I snapped the side pod off my Arai a few months ago. Unfortunately helmet is now out of production, so spares not generally kept at dealers. Went to Bikers world Coleshill where they rummaged through boxes of old stock until they found one for me. Great customer service.:smile

Reply to this Topic
Steveyman

Jan 08

Steveyman says:

Bikersworld

I go to Bikersworld when I am looking for gear, I had my last nice big shinny helmet from there. Also use wheelhouse tyres too always go there for tyres.

I might pop in Saturday I only live 10 mins away but I have to go into Coventry first to pick up some bits from Buster's (used to be M&P.)

:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

might have a bit of a jaunt .....

to " busters " .... next week / in the week ... aint been since it was M&P ... chip shop 2or3 doors away ... chips are fuckin rockin !! ..... hope that aint changed hands ....

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

I think

monday looks like the best day to go to coventry .... we are after some new levers so might be up for a ride to busters

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices