You are in... Forums > General > General > Police pulled out on me

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Police pulled out on me

On my way home tonight down A50 had a crap experience (blame haplessdan for talking about accidents:tongue:). I was doing 70-ish in the inside lane just cruising along nicely with a white van man a bit too close to my back wheel for comfort and the typical rep-mobiles that bust a gut to get past you whatever you do. As I approached a short sliproad a police car appeared on it, I couldn't get out of the lane to let him out as there's a BMW now applying its brakes in that lane (he's seen cop car and realised its not smart to pass it at 90+) and there wasn't enough space for him to make it... so I thought. Out pulls the police car and I had to brake hard and change lanes. Luckily the cars behind the BMW had left some room and my bike moved across nicely into it. But it was wet and the highway code says wait if its not bloody clear - well it wasn't bloody clear!

I went alongside the police car and gave him a head shake, to which I was given a look where your going reply, pointing at the road in front. Couldn't believe it, the guy was going red in the face as though he'd done something wrong but didn't even apologise. It's not like I was invisible and even white van man had to brake not to hit him.

I normally have a lot of time for the police but this really hacked me off today.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (23 October 2008 22:00)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MissShelley

Sep 07

MissShelley says:

police pulled out of you?

he was probably finished...
sorry thats gross. not been on here for a while so thought i'd make an entrance - oh no, i'm doing it again...

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

tutt tutt

miss shelley you got a mind like a sewer!!!!! will you marry me lolol :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Nice to

see you back Shell how've you been - sick comments are always welcome, people know I'm not exactly gonna take offence:tongue:

Hapless, I'm not a woman so won't actually be blaming you but consider yourself sleeping on the metaphorical couch mate... this is all getting a bit too dodgy I'm off to play my bass.

Reply to this Topic
nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

Fuc£ traffic police

Legends in their own dreams.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Staffsknot

Has anyone ever seen anyone actually give way on a slip road? I know I never have.Lucky this time eh?:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices