Skip to content

Discuss This Vigilante biker reports speeders to police Politics & the law

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Politics & the law > Vigilante biker reports speeders to police

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Vigilante biker reports speeders to police

A vigilante motorcyclist has revealed how he rides dead on the speed limit, films bikers who overtake and hands the footage to police. Riding instructor Jeff Smith uses a helmet-mounted camera to film continuously for up to three hours while riding his ex-police Honda Pan European. The 62-year-old from Southampton said: “I record all the idiots that, while I’m doing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (29 October 2008 10:18)

Post a message in Politics & the law

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
field archer

Apr 08

field archer says:

vigilante ****head

:mad:1930 something, brown shirts, then black shirts, then concentration camps. Then Stalin, who reports who? who watches who? Does this prick also report mobile phone users, lane hoggers, drunk drivers,stupid drivers?? or is he like the police fixated on speed being the only cause of every accident on the road(well 5% of them). In Sussex the gestapo based police force have operation crackdown, i.e shop a motorist, if you get reported twice they threaten you with having your vehicle removed and crushed, no evidence, no proof, no court, no guilt (just like the north welsh police). Report your neighbour he may be a jew, or a homosexual, or a gypsy, or just different from you. Yes I do rant, 100's of thousands of young men died to stop this attitude and form of government, so why are we allowing it to happen now. Mr Smith we have your details and you can be shopped.

Reply to this Topic
candygirl

Oct 08

candygirl says:

BILLY BULLSHIT

I have been  riding a few years i have meet this knob he goes to ALTON CAFE alot thinking he is the muts nuts he rides like a twat and stick's to 70 mph  made me laugh .I have seen grown men run from him they dont want to get caught in the bullshit that flows from his mouth  GET A LIFE

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
field archer

Apr 08

field archer says:

feeling sorry

:lol: I have just read the comments about this very sad nazi, I have to feel sorry for him, is it the hoody he is wearing, or is just the fact that  NOBODY likes him anymore. I sugest he tries suicide, thats ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA when you have lost the plot and have nothing to live for but being an unloved braindead retart, there I said no one loves him.

Reply to this Topic
loonlyrider

Jul 04

loonlyrider says:

jeff smith

OMG,This is terrible news.

poor old chopper,will no longer be able to habitate at alton cafe,loomies or the lord derby,it will be a sad lose to the hampshire biking community.

:lol:

NOW GET A LIFE YOU SAD OLD GIT AND TRY YOU'RE HAND AT KNITTING 

and let the rest of us enjoy our biking and hope are paths never cross again(or should that read roads),wot a complete NOOB,i have heard the story's from various people at the local meets and have meet him a few times and believe me they are all true,i see from the post's in this thread that nearly everyone has the same opinion.

so jeff if you do happen to stumble across this thread,if you're not to busy filming us,then have a good read and maybe you might just realise why you have no friends left !TWAT!.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
2weeler

Aug 07

2weeler says:

vigilante biker

LOL !  Thank goodness this crackpot is in the minority.  If he wanted to be a bike copper why the hell didnt he join the force?  Maybe the force wouldnt take mind control freaks!  Glad he doesnt live in Yorkshire.  Why ride an ST1100, wouldnt he be more suited to a moped, or would he not be able to pretend to be a copper on 1 of those?  I dont condone reckless riding but we have police & cameras to monitor traffic. 

Reply to this Topic
daytona5168

Oct 08

daytona5168 says:

All day I have had phone calls from other bikers and all have said they have seen you break the speed limits.

I hope someone records you actually speeding and passes that evidence to your so called friends in the Hampshire constabulary, to whom I do speak to aswell and most know you as you cause more work for them than they need and all have said they dislike you and will try to avoid you. Nothing new there then just like the biking community of the south. Remember Phil guess why he went back to Oz. the only way to get away from you.

Reply to this Topic
aspguitars

May 06

aspguitars says:

Vigilante Biker Filming

As previously mentioned, I bet that this idiot tried to get into the Police and failed, or is still a wanabe copper. You can guarantee that he speeds himself at sometime as we all do. I just don't see what right he has to film people and then send it to the Police. And again as mentioned, Police camera's are all calibrated, with their speedo's, so I can't see how it could stand up in court. I just think he's leaving himself wide open for abuse. I just hope none of the local Angels get hold of him!  He won't have a helmet camera or a bike.

Reply to this Topic
hondated

Nov 07

hondated says:

Vigilant Biker

I wonder whether the puncture fairies have heard about this idiot because I am sure if they have the next time this fella stops anywhere, especially at a Bikers Cafe the little imps will get to work.

Won't you Guys & Girls !

Reply to this Topic
shazhome

Aug 02

shazhome says:

How to win friends and influence people.....................

Got to say people with mental disorders should not be allowed to drive or ride any vehicle on a public road, I would suspect he may have been the victim of bullying at school or always wanted to be a police rider but because he had an attitude or temperal behaviour disorder didnt make the grade, he was probably that kid who woldn't share his sweets at school,wasnt allowed to play with other kids and had to stay with his auntie on saturdays.

Its sad really this man is a "Billy no Mates" and will always be the man who thinks he knows best, my advice to him is go and get help now , before this obsesion turns into an uncontrolable spiral which will most certainly result in major surgery to remove the camera and  a size 13 motorcyle boot from up his arse!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Noelie2000

Oct 08

Noelie2000 says:

Man from C&A

I would suggest he stops worrying about good bikers making progress and starts to dress in a more appropriate manner. Maybe he is relying on his camera to break any fall.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices