Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should BMW build the Lo-Rider? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Should BMW build the Lo-Rider?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Poll: Should BMW build the Lo-Rider?

BMW is looking for feedback on the Lo-Rider concept revealed at the Milan Show last week, so MCN has setup an online poll to see what you think. BMWs for sale The motorcycle is based on BMW’s 1170cc boxer engine and uses parts already used in the BMW range with a funky, minimalist style. The concept is also designed to be customised easily, wit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (12 November 2008 16:23)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
VicRider

Dec 08

VicRider says:

Please build it....

Please, pleae, please build this bike - love the idea and style of this machine.  Nearly bought a Megamoto but this bike is what I'd really prefer.  Have had a few Beemers before (R series boxers, K's, GS) along with a lot of other bikes. I'd trade my current bike (MT01) tomorrow for one of these and my riding mates all agree - it's a great idea and a hot looking bike.  Oh, and if it's built make sure a few get to Oz.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices