Skip to content

Discuss This Gilera 600 Supersport & Streetracer New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Gilera 600 Supersport & Streetracer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Oberdan Bezzi  says:

Gilera 600 Supersport & Streetracer

After the presentation of the new APRILIA Superbike, Piaggio Group want to throw again also the historic brand GILERA. In fact, I think in the first days of the 2009 it will come introduced to surprise the completely new 4 cylinders 600cc. The bike will be most modern and much beatiful one. The front 4 cylinders is announced as most powerful of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 November 2008 11:12)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nigeleaton

Jun 04

nigeleaton says:

New Gilera

This looks great, groundbreaking design and showing some real flair too, hope they don't over tyre and brake it

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja600

Nov 07

As long...

... As the quality is far superior to that of a Ducati and it ain't simply a 'show bike' for the road I could be more than interested in purchasing one of these bikes. Looks simply awesome!

600cc is more than enough for most as well... Looks like Gilera could very very well be onto a winner and an extremely strong contender in the 600cc sports range within a few years... Please please give us one of these bikes, preferable the faired one...

Reply to this Topic
deenewcastle

Mar 09

deenewcastle says:

If only ...

Now if they could fill in the space up to the down-frames, then, in red, it would look pretty much like the prototypes from the beginning of the decade. They should have gone into production then, and I always vowed that if a 600 sports ever came out under the Gilera name, I would find a way to get one. Hopefully the Gileristi amongst us won't end up feeling let down again x

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle