Got something to say?

keithd52

Oct 04

keithd52 says:

LTI 20.20 TS/M

Oct 04

keithd52 says:

NIPs

I recived a nips in May this  year, I sent the form back but would not sign it, then they sent it out again and fill it in but would not sign it, now I recived a witness statment and now see the hand held laser which was used was a LTI 20.20 TS/M. Am I right in believing that this laser has not been tested on motorbikes as was diclosed in MCN a few months ago, Also the officer say he was pointing this at car going North on the A165 in Beeford then he turn and pointed it at me, now there is another motorbike in front as well as cars passing going north, according to the vidio pictures he registered my speed in 5seconds acording to these pictures.

I have recived 2 summons for the same offencefor the same day to apper at court on the 16th December 9.30 in Bridlington, I know I do not have to apper as it is my first speeding ticket  I have no other points on my licence,

Also a notice to defendant proof of written statement

this has  a photo print of the Chief Inspector signuture he has not sign this him self..

I have recievied Section 172 which is all filled in which I sent back but will not sign it, also a Acceptance of  A conditionl Offer.

How do I stand?

Yours Keith Drury

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (28 November 2008 11:41)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices