Skip to content

Discuss This Code of conduct for bus lane bikers Politics & the law

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Politics & the law > Code of conduct for bus lane bikers

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Code of conduct for bus lane bikers

It is believed that Transport for London will launch a new code of practice to encourage bikers to ride considerately when bus lanes in London are opened to them in January. London Mayor Boris Johnson is behind the move to open bus lanes to bikes but to calm fears of cyclists across the capital it’s thought the code of conduct...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (28 November 2008 15:25)

Post a message in Politics & the law

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
batesm

Jan 04

batesm says:

TfL

The code of practice should be for all Bus Lane users, I appreciate that bikers are the only new group but without meaning to generalise unfairly cyclists need to "ride considerately" every bit as much as bikers, in fact based on what I see more so.

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja600

Nov 07

I agree...

I would also like to take this fine opportunity to say:

'Get it right up yer jacksie Ken Livingston!!! You and your Labour buddies are slowly but surely being erradicated hopefully to never return!!!!!!!!'

LoL... Thanks and respect go to Boris Johnson (Sir Boris Johnson???) for all that he has done so far and will continue to do in the future. You are bringing back a small amount of trust in politics from the British public and hopefully we will return that trust by not screwing up this opportunity.

Reply to this Topic
jonmgoo

Jun 07

jonmgoo says:

Boris Johnstone!!!

This is the only good thing that buffon Johnstone has ever done, we all laughed when the yanks voted in that idiot G.W.Bush & now the capital of the UK is being run by a complete half wit.

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Bush IS an idiot. Boris is actually very intelligent. He's just a little eccentric. He's not afraid to speak his mind either.

Reply to this Topic
petergwilson

Aug 02

petergwilson says:

Code of conduct

Maybe I'll abide by a code of conduct for bus lanes when cyclists abide by the code of conduct for the road called the Highway Code.  You know the one that says STOP at red lights, don't ride on the footpath (the clue is in the name), give way etc. 

Boris plays the buffoon very well but is actually very bright.  Give him a chance.  After all he can't be any worse than that waste of space he replaced. 

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Mr Magoo

How can someone be complete halfwit?

Reply to this Topic
BadD0g

Aug 08

BadD0g says:

parapanfan

LOL