Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should the Kawasaki ZRX1200 come to the UK? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Should the Kawasaki ZRX1200 come to the UK?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Poll: Should the Kawasaki ZRX1200 come to the UK?

Kawasaki has just unveiled the new Kawasaki ZRX1200 based on the original ZRX concept motorcycle raced by Eddie Lawson. Unfortunately Kawasaki UK have no plans to bring the retro-cool ZRX1200 to the UK, where the old version has been out of the range for a couple of years now. Kawasaki ZRX1200s for sale Retro bikes seem to be all the rage at the moment with bikes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (09 December 2008 11:59)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Versysian

Jan 08

Versysian says:

Depends on price

I'd love a ZRX1200. I'm currently considering a 1250 Bandit, but if the ZRX came in at the right price and maybe with a 0% finance incentive I could probably be swayed to stick with Kawasaki. Not too fussed about a "flag tank" but hopefully the ZRX colours will be a little more exciting than the dull Bandit colour choices.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

ZRX1200

Yes , it should definately come , it looks stunning , mind you the finish would need to be better than the current one , my one in 2004 never saw rain yet the paint was flaking off the engine at the front....

Reply to this Topic
JSYBOY

Jun 08

JSYBOY says:

I was all set to buy one new, but by the time i could afford it they stopped making them and i could not find any secondhand localy so got a Honda CB1300s that i love to bits but the ZRX1200 just looks awesome a real green meanie.

Reply to this Topic
maddie

Apr 03

maddie says:

Should the kawasaki zrx 1200 come to the uk

After having five Blade from 92 to 05, R1,s and numerous other sports bikes, i decided to have a complete change and swap my o5 Blade for a 05 ZRX 1200R i love it the power is from 1500 rpm it handles well, brakes are good, and can be really pushed hard you just have to dig your knees in and hold the bars tight!! it never really gets out of shape though, it is really comfy and you can dordle around at 50mph or criuse at silly speeds ! it could do with 6 gears so yes bring it over to the UK!

Reply to this Topic
sprgail

Dec 08

sprgail says:

2009 rex

my partner and i both ride rex's and use them for everything, we went to the nec to look for new bikes but only a few inspired us. but now there could be new rex's we'll be placing our orders for 2. bring it on.

bobster

Reply to this Topic
kawarob7

Dec 05

kawarob7 says:

zrx lawson

i had the eddie lawson ZRX1200 and thought it was a cool looking bike,alas let down by the handling (bit soft and wallowy) and it needed more power and definately a sixth gear,apart from that it was awesome,great looks and wot colour?? well greeen of course..so they should bring it back,but without certain mods i wouldnt consider buying one

Reply to this Topic
garnam

Sep 09

garnam says:

ZRX / Z-1

Some of us would love to buy an up to date Z1 - well the ZRX is it. The Z1000 doesnt have the same attraction at all.

I had a couple of ZZR-11s, and love my 2001 ZRX-1200S, Kawasaki UK, please bring the new ZRX in!

Reply to this Topic
denley

Mar 11

denley says:

I love to ride sports bike just because of I had been a huge fan of sports bike, that's why I almost ride all kinds of bike in the world, this Kawasakhi zrx1200 sounds a good features keeping the demands of the customers in mind. This bike hits almost all over the world and it should be run in the roads of UK.

Life After Bankruptcy

Reply to this Topic
Williams2265

Apr 11

Williams2265 says:

I have been a huge fan of riding bikes, always I try to ride different types of sports bike, I was just Googling about the whole structure of this new  Kawasakhi zrx1200 and I really fully impresssed withe the features and specification of this bike, it seems the next generation choice of the racers.

every other day diet review

Reply to this Topic
Martinez851

Apr 11

Martinez851 says:

Being crazy for sports bike I think this would be a good selection, Kawasaki ZRX1200 features are quite impresssive like it is retro styled bike with plenty of grunt and provides a good comfortable riding position, it's engines are seems very powerful with a stylish look.

backlink service

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices