Skip to content

General Fastest you ever rode your bike 188 MPH Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Fastest you ever rode your bike 188 MPH

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

Fastest you ever rode your bike 188 MPH

I would like to know what is the fastest any of you guys and gals have ridden your bikes.

I was on the LEICESTER A46 on a bank holiday monday and rode 188 mph on a Race preped 07 R1 breaking it in for racing.

Still had a little more throttle but eased off due to being somewhat a little scared at that speed what with cars and lorry's apraoching so fast.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (16 December 2008 09:41)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6-Leanne

Feb 08

R6-Leanne says:

brutale r ....

whyd ya think he's so fast .....

he's always on a promise ! !

lol

:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stephen01

May 07

stephen01 says:

Nev

Thanks for the offer of a pillion ride... unfortunately I make a very poor passenger and would probably shit myself..:biggrin: I am a firm believer of trying to keep 'BOTH' wheels on the ground, after all my bikes were designed with this concept in mind. I shall leave the mind blowing experience to younger, braver and those with a far less fear of death and serious injury than myself........:wink:

Reply to this Topic
R6-Leanne

Feb 08

R6-Leanne says:

Stphen01.......

Younger ! ! !

My Nev is 49 years old ! ! !

Reply to this Topic
stephen01

May 07

stephen01 says:

Ah but

I have been told that you are only as old as the woman beside you, under you, behind you etc............:wink:

Anyway 49 isnt old........ in fact 50 is the new 30 apparently......:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Leeharding1969

Dec 08

Fastest I have ever rode my bike

I did 70 today on the motorway then 40 in a 40 zone then near my house where it's 30 I did 30.(just in case my local police station is interested):lol:

Reply to this Topic
R6-Leanne

Feb 08

R6-Leanne says:

leeharding1969

Good answer M8 x :lol:

Reply to this Topic
gofres

Nov 07

gofres says:

Po-Leese

Careful all this bragging ain't gonna get you in trouble! The cops are getting those on youtube so they may be here next!!
I got an indicated 144mph from a standard bandit 650s... on an empty runway... of course I'd never do that on the roads:ph43r:
Then made the mistake of "relaxing" and sitting upright:blink:. Could have been very embarrassing and painful!

Reply to this Topic
chompy2

Sep 08

chompy2 says:

too fast

i did 3 miles an hour pulling out of my drive once, that was enough for me. Im pretty sure speed limits are there for a reason hmmm, Not too sure if its to be under the 40 mile an hour in a 40 or over Is 40 the minimum speed? haha, im good i stick to my limits:tongue: after all im only young dont want to be with no license. only have 6 points and once there gone Its not good.

Reply to this Topic
nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

wackjonny

Hi mate, Yeh it is legit. I came 4th this year in the fastest wheelie event 160.1 mph kilometre.

I met Terry Calcott twice and he was a very loved guy, but lived on the edge. Several wheely boys have bought it over the last four years, it seems we start the event all too often with a minutes silence.

I have bought the winning gixer from last year and hope to break the World Record and achieve 173mph plus.

I havent got any on bike vid yet, but I am the 2nd rider in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jKP-kHejI

Reply to this Topic
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

john

Well thats great I have a mate that regular does 140 mph wheelies im just a 110 mph Wheelies let me know when u up for doing this and we see what we can do to finance you money wise regarding this record, I have no problem helping you, but we will chat if u are legit and really up for this and believe you can do it, I'LL EMAIL my phone number.

Regards

John Fothergill

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices