Skip to content

Ask MCN scottish motorcycle show MCN Events and Services

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > MCN Events and Services > scottish motorcycle show

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

hoolie

Dec 08

hoolie says:

scottish motorcycle show

Hoping to go to sms this year, but waiting to see if there is going to be a proper stunt show.  I thought the 2008 show was pretty poor; it seems that every year the ticket price goes up and up and the quality goes down. The young guys jumpin around on trials bikes are good but for the best part of 20 quid (40 if the wife comes) i expect to see the return of the likes of kevin carmichael and crew!! Just about everybody i know of, that makes the journey to the show, expects to see a proper jap four on the back wheel, tearin up the runway.  get finger out mcn and give us our monies worth.  If there isnt a proper stunt show this year, it will be a while before i even think about coming back to the show, and to be honest, i dont think i will be the only one.  There were hundreds of us last year utterly cheesed off,and yet again this year no proper stunt show.  ps bring back ac farias

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (22 December 2008 20:57)

Post a message in MCN Events and Services

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle