Skip to content

Ask an Expert Mods for an '07 Cagiva 650 Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Mods for an '07 Cagiva 650

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MakAttak

Dec 08

MakAttak says:

Mods for an '07 Cagiva 650

I'm looking to make a couple of cosmetic mods to my Raptor, nothing excessive, the standard bits are good enough as they come, I feel.  Firstly the indicators; the only thing that really lets the side down when it comes to the look of the thing (easy enough to do)..The other thing I'm thinking of is the headlight fairing. Difficulty here is that I'm thinking of a Ducati Monster headlight fairing but don't know if this would fit..any comments/experience/advise with this would be appreciated. I really don't fancy forking out for the part to find it don't fit..!

For general reference/advise/word of warning; after a failed attempt on some scoundrels part in trying to nick her and in the process breaking the ignition mount/steeringlock only to realise I had it chained to floor anyway (most unobservant on their part); finding parts for these bikes has proven a nightmare, in part due to the poor aftersales service of the unnamed Wirral Cagiva dealer. I have instead spend my time scouring the ground for rocking horse poo with equal success. Any good source for either the poo or the ignition mount??

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (30 December 2008 11:01)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
big ears

Jul 08

big ears says:

here is some help from a fellow raptor owner

Hello i found your post with referance to  the raptor. The dealer that you are speaking about is called wallasey bikes 0151 637 2225  and i have been using these for 6 years now with a speed flight scooter and[ more recently] my raptor They have changed to a better show room 4 weeks ago and so this may explain the bad service. I have had no problem with them so far so i think they may be having problems due to the move. Ask to speek to mike. Ps the raptor i bought of them was the dealers owners as he used it as an istuctors bike for 2 years so they should be able to get the bits you need. iknow that they put a new rear brake leaver on due to a customer requesting one which they got of the bike i eventualy bought when it was on display so they cant have a problem getting parts. I hope this helps. ps the adress is 100 rice lane walassey wirral merseyside

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices