Sport Motogp 2009 tv coverage MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Motogp 2009 tv coverage

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

gazzarossi

Apr 06

gazzarossi says:

Motogp 2009 tv coverage

Can anyone tell me where and how to get full MotoGP tv coverage for 2009?

Not the lame coverage that the BBC provides and seemingly Dorna condones.

Basically what I had before .. Eurosport .. and if we could throw in Julian & co, all the better! 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (13 January 2009 19:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fatshady808

Jan 09

fatshady808 says:

Motogp 2009 tv coverage

"Not the lame coverage that the BBC provides and seemingly Dorna condones.

Basically what I had before .. Eurosport .. and if we could throw in Julian & co, all the better! "

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but if you watch the clips that the BBC have put together as an intro to 2009 a great year of sport on BBC you will not see a clip from MOTOGP at all it would seem they have forgotten that they are running it this year or (more likley) it is a foretaste of what we can expect. as it is I am going to have to watch with the sound turned down or shoot Charlie Cox I can put up with the rest but as I work shifts and it looks likley that they will use the dREDful Button so it is a pointless excercise and forget i playerso I might as well give up now. Bastards.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
nic james

Jul 08

nic james says:

Moto GP

i understand that Eurosport France still has the motogp, its on the hotbird sat.

not sure about Eurosport International Germany, that was free to air.

Reply to this Topic
mikeb_

Feb 08

mikeb_ says:

Motogp 2009 tv coverage

I think you can buy the series on motogp.com and watch it live on the PC. That way no useless BBC commentry. Or wait the the DVD :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
fossil

Aug 02

fossil says:

There's a good thread

here about this subject, including responses from BBC

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/motogp/news/173430-0/bbc_responds_to_motogp_fans.html

Reply to this Topic
gazzarossi

Apr 06

gazzarossi says:

BBC

Interesting maybe someone is listening... we have to see!

Reply to this Topic
fatshady808

Jan 09

fatshady808 says:

BBC

I take your point Gaz and I hope your right Helen does sound quite switched on. However whilst my comments about Charlie seem to be personal its just not so I absolutly hate his delivery style. I have no problem with the other presenters but with the exception theyre roles could be better filled by their eurosport counterparts. Suzy is different in as much as the riders seem to open up to her. Steves expertese is beyond question but I have a personal preference for Randy, especially now the term "Body English" has been wiped from his vocab'.

Hopfully the recent suggestion that Eurosport might not have lost all the rights to show it post race so who knows?

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

eurosport MotoGP

The races will be on Eurosport 1 hour later with Toby and Jules so If you want to watch BBC coverage (yuk) or you can or wait 1 hour then get the best commentary this side of heaven.

Reply to this Topic
iainiain21

Dec 08

iainiain21 says:

bbc commentary

Dunno what you've all been watching but the aussie geezers as funny as f**k and stavros ain't too shabby either. they are showing all races live as last year plus qualifying. some is "on the red button" but so what you're not forced to pay "murdochs media monopoly" your hard earned dosh (who then have the audacity to insist you rent a phone line from BTand keep it plugged into their nasty little spy box). If you don't already have a line that's another pile of cash. Infact f**k it I'll watch the BEEB and buy tyres & gas; but then I'll miss WSB & BSB ! AARRGH please put it all on freeview/freesat  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices