Skip to content

Discuss This Title-wining Triumph team to continue British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Title-wining Triumph team to continue

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Title-wining Triumph team to continue

Last year’s British Supersport title-winning team are aiming to continue racing despite having lost their title sponsor Embassy Racing before the end of last season. Title-winner Glen Richards has since signed for the HM Plant Honda British Superbike team but John Trigger, the man who tuned and prepared the Triumphs last year and Richards’ title-winning superstock Yamaha the previous year, says...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (03 February 2009 11:26)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
styler4077

Aug 06

styler4077 says:

Only 1 British Company needed

I know times are hard and money tight.

But there must be one Britsh company that would want their name on a British winning bike....

I hope so.

Reply to this Topic
Tadlad

Nov 05

Tadlad says:

The people's team

How about setting up a fund for supporters to donate an amount. I would be happy to give some money to ensure Triumph are in a good position to defend their crown. 

Reply to this Topic
the675boy

Feb 09

the675boy says:

How about the dealers all making a donation after all they are the one's who people go to to buy the bikes,clothing etc

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices