Skip to content

Ask an Expert Motorcycle pressure washer recommendations Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Motorcycle pressure washer recommendations

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dahalagris

Dec 08

dahalagris says:

Motorcycle pressure washer recommendations

Hi

i would like to buy a pressure washer with a detergent tank thats good to use on the motorcycle any recommendations/suggestions ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 February 2009 22:42)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kestrel69

Nov 05

kestrel69 says:

Any

Pressure washers all seem to me to much the same. They all do the same job of blasting the sh*te out of whatever the water strikes.

There lies the problem! If you are pressure washing your bike you have to make sure you keep the jet away from the bearings otherwise it can wash all the grease right out of them & leave them knackered.

If you do decide to get 1 be very carefull with it.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Argos.

I bought their lowest pressure machine and it works fine.   Keep the most powerful jet away from seals and bearings, as said, and off you go.

The detergent bottle empties quite quickly, even though it can only be used at low pressure, so I would advise diluting expensive liquids before use.

Reply to this Topic
powerwasher123

Apr 11

referral

Yea check out this site: Industrial Pressure Washers . They have a lot of help articles so I am sure you can find the professional help information on there.

Reply to this Topic
fanny

Jan 03

fanny says:

Nilfisk

I use a Nilfisk C120 on my bike with no problems at all, just use a bit of common sense on how near to stand to the bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices