You are in... Forums > General > General > Banker Bonuses

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Banker Bonuses

A mate of mine works for the RBS/NAT WEST Group. He will shortly be getting abonus of around 5k. I have not got a problem with this, as he is just a good employee, who has done his job, and earned his commission. Its further up the tree, that caused the problem. However, I have been told that I am not getting a cost of living rise or any bonus, in spite of me turning over £9m with a profit of around £600,000,(Truck Industry) mainly due to the £-euro exchange, even though I have worked to the budgetted exchange rate. I know people are losing there jobs, and I should be thankful... it just pisses me off.:mad: (and I have got to do it all over again this year, NO CHANCE!)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (09 February 2009 11:26)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrog

Oct 05

vulcanrog says:

It's not just the bankers

Brown in his former post as chancellor took a few risky decisions I reckon, Blair knew when to bail out didn't he !  all yours Gordon & off on his travels as a 'special envoy' & when that well runs dry he'll do the lecture trail/gravy train THEN the EU gravy train. One of the reasons I've resigned from the civil service is to be sure I get my pension (to which I've paid into over the past 17 yrs) AND tax free lump sum while it's still there, the question is begging, has Brown done a Maxwell with pension funds ? public money to bail out the banks ? WHERE did it come from ?  I will add that my main reason for leaving the employ of the MoD is for my health & well being as I'm beggining to suffer from working shifts & the twats won't let me work on as a part timer.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
johnboy1957

Sep 07

johnboy1957 says:

Nat West Tower Banker JUmps!

:lol: i was walking past the Nat West Tower the other day when i saw a Banker on a ledge on the 20th floor.

A Crowd was gathering and one voice shouted up.

" Jump you Banker jump" Jump into this blanket we are holding and you will be saved---!

So he Jumped hit the deck ! broke his fu##ing neck!

coz ther'ye was no Blanket !

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrog

Oct 05

vulcanrog says:

Derek & clive !

fucking brilliant !

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrog

Oct 05

vulcanrog says:

So the 'big four' apologised today

does anyone believe they were sincere ?  does anyone think they'll be worried for their job prospects ? or if they can make their next mortgage payment ? or if they can feed their families ? I don't believe one insincere bit of their cynical apologies. They were paid salaries in the sums of £MILLIONS pe annum so do you think they'll be short of a bob or two ? Not on you nellie ! they'll have salted away enough to remain comfortable while in the region of 2,300 lose their jobs in banking.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices