You are in... Forums > General > General > B*stard DVLA

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wilksy288

Jan 09

wilksy288 says:

B*stard DVLA

well after passing my direct access last week ive got my licence back but guess what?....for some strange reason they have put on my licence that im restricted to 33bhp......i am so angry right now i could explode:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (21 February 2009 01:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Oh dear

Are we back to those problems. Thought they had sorted the getting the wrong class of vehicle problems. Hope ya get it sorted but dont fancy your chances unless you can prove it. Which aint easy as they dont seem to accept a photocopy as evidence.

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

dvla cock up. 33bhp

you can get another copy of your certificate from where you did your training/test.

Reply to this Topic
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

This may be very frustrating to u as an individual.. however ..

if u still have all ur certificates.. its not a problem.. pop down to ur local dvla office, show them ur new licence.. point out the clerical error, show then ur certificates and im sure the nice person behind the counter will deal with it.

Wot people keep forgetting is the DVLA get thousands upon thousands of licences a day to deal with ...  the agency will at times make mistakes... like all large organisations do .. its human nature..

so slagging them off on here isnt very fair... when most drivers /riders never have a problem.

:biggrin:

p.s. yes i do work for the dvla :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

DVLA

Yes. We all make mistakes.

BUT THE DVLA WILL NEVER ADMIT TO MAKING ANY.....

Reply to this Topic
MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

go to the test centre tha t you took your test at

and ask to see the examiner to verify that you did take the Direct access and not the A2 test, it maybe that the examiner made the mistake on your pass certificate.
Hope you get it sorted chap :upset:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

DVLA

In a word Welsh

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Wilksy

Could be worse mate - could have what I had - change of address after riding bikes since I was 17 meant I had to retake my test at the tender age of 27. Lost HGV, LGV and tracked vehicle too and they wouldn't accept army certificate for those either.

Luckily my work didn't require any of those or I'd of been screwed. Passed bike test again and they ask why I've taken my test yet again, because they have my pass on file but no date - so wanted to use my DAS pass date for my 125 pass date! Hmmm had a few choice words but no officially I have now only been passed my bike test since 2007!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices