Skip to content

Discuss This Jonathan Rea Countdown Diary – Day 9 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Jonathan Rea Countdown Diary – Day 9

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Jonathan Rea Countdown Diary – Day 9

With the first round of the World Superbike Championship kicking off tomorrow, Britain’s Jonathan Rea has had a busy day getting ready. Having topped the timesheets at the two day test in Phillip Island last weekend, Rea has made his intentions for the race clear, but maintains he’s not feeling the pressure.  “Well today was the last day that I’ll get...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (26 February 2009 09:53)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tocket

Feb 09

Tocket says:

Big Boys???

Hey man... don't play yourself down... You ARE one of the big boys.

Reply to this Topic
petergwilson

Aug 02

petergwilson says:

Not true.

Not everybody is cheering on Shakey.  Us Ulster blokes should stick together and I wish you all the best.  Maybe Shakey could get second.

Reply to this Topic
Tvr65

Aug 05

Tvr65 says:

first race day

go jonny go go go!

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Can't see him onthe podium this year

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Does he know his hats off cock ?

Reply to this Topic
backfield22

Sep 07

backfield22 says:

i disagree. jonny's as quick as anyone and knows all the tracks now. i expect him to win races this year. i also expect to see him walking out of the gravel a fair bit.

Reply to this Topic
Reidy666

Feb 09

Reidy666 says:

Clueless?

grayzx7r,

Are you just a windup merchant or are ya really that clueless? Rea is gonna be a World Champion, and its gonna happen sooner rather than later with the progress he's made and commitment the guy has. Maybe not this year( though I hope so) but soon. Look at what happened in BSB in his short time there, look at what happened in WSS in his first year against seasoned campaigners, and he's still relatively a kid. Sure he'll make some mistakes, but even the best of the best do that, and they never get to become the best without doing it. Reckon he'll be there or there abouts this year with a good sniff at the championship, and will be some great racing.

Bring it on!!!

Reply to this Topic
robwatkins

Nov 08

robwatkins says:

grayzx7r

rea will deffinately be on the podium at least once this year, he is a young fighter, as well as the rest of the british riders, dont forget that with different bikes, pluss a host of new riders, this years championship will take a while to settle down, i think myself that it could be quite close at the end of the season. i, unlike grayzx7r, wish all of the british riders well and good luck for the 2009 series.

Reply to this Topic
seamas

Jan 09

seamas says:

Having watched both Jonothan and leon at last years 8 hour, I think they will be very competitive this year.  Whether or not they will be title contenders is another story, certainly I expect them to be on the podium or even more !! I think Shakey is a little overated to be honest, sure he's a good rider but I think he's always struggled with fitness as well as being a nearly man..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle