Skip to content

Ask an Expert Hyperpro ? Suspension

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Suspension > Hyperpro ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

retina

Feb 09

retina says:

Hyperpro ?

Just ordered a Hyperpro unit for my Sv1000 does any one have any experience or feedback on the quality of the hypwerpro unit ?

www.motofrancais.co.uk

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (27 February 2009 20:51)

Post a message in Suspension

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rdo350

Feb 09

rdo350 says:

Hyperpro ?

I have had a rear progessive spring (not the whole shock) fitted to my FJR1300 as an economical option to replace the rubbish standard one (as recommended by the FJR owners club) - it has made a massive difference, providing a firmer ride that absorbs the bumps making roads feel as if they've been resurfaced, the bike holds it's line better inspiring more confidence in the handling.  I was so impressed I fitted progressive fork springs...they absorb the little bumps nicely, again inspiring confidence.  Hyperpro springs are supposed to be quality items that last.I reckon you'll be v happy with your new shock.:smile

Reply to this Topic
retina

Feb 09

retina says:

airtime

thanks , that's just what I wanted to hear (my backside spent more time in the air than on the seat with the OE shock, no adjustment seemed to make any difference)- should be with me any day now & as soon as all the salts of the road I'll try it out

www.motofrancais.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
retina

Feb 09

retina says:

better

Just fitted & the bike is so much nicer to ride & the adjustments actualy feel like they make a difference, feels like a quality item.

www.motofrancais.co.uk

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices