General Irish cops & polish drivers General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Irish cops & polish drivers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Irish cops & polish drivers

I don't know if anyone posted this one during the week but it I just love it. It just sums up the whole situation. :lol:

http://www.whatcar.com/news-article.aspx?NA=238348

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (28 February 2009 20:54)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

saw this on BBC web

a few days ago... and thought it was hilarious!!!

think i'll change my name by deed poll to

'Mr Driving Licence'!!      :wink::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
gsxrnick

Nov 07

gsxrnick says:

polish car drivers

Hi garry where i work most of the polls don't know what car insurance is  then , i think what the f##k.:shock:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

V Funny

Mate of mine (30 years in the UK) still kept a Greek driving licence.  Whenever he got pulled, he got that one out.  Never got booked in spite of some very dodgy incidents.  :lol:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

ok

where do i get a polish driveing licence from

Reply to this Topic
KGEE

Jan 04

KGEE says:

Errmmm

Probably on the back of a cornflakes box if you look closely enough  .....:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
haplessdan

Nov 04

haplessdan says:

Brutale r

Actually, you can get a Polish driving licence (also from other new EU countries like Hungary or the Czech rep.).  All you do is go to one of these countries on holiday and "lose" your licence, then, as an EU country, you can apply for a new one.  There is a company that'll sort out the paperwork for you for about £200 I think, and you have to stay in the country for about 2 weeks till it gets sorted.  And it's completely legal under EU rules.  Crazy, but there you go.

Also, you'll have a nice holiday in Poland, whihc is a fantastic country (if bonkers).  I've been twice and loved it (and no, I didn't pick up a driving licence there!).  Oh, and the women are f****ing gorgeous.

Anyway, my bike licence is French and my car licence is English, so I'm wondering if I can get the bike entitlement put on to the UK one and the car entitlement put onto the French one, then if I ever get stopped I can just produce the wrong licence for whatever country I'm in and pretend I don't speak the language.  Result! (theough I've never been stopped because I'm a good boy).

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices