You are in... Forums > Sport > Other sport > Left Handed Race Tracks

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

sircrashalot

Aug 02

sircrashalot says:

Left Handed Race Tracks

Does any1 know which UK tracks are left handed? Ive heard of a small track in Wales but cant find it. I have problems with left corners and would like a track where i can spend the whole day on the left hand side

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (01 March 2009 12:24)

Post a message in Other sport

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
miffed

Feb 09

miffed says:

welsh tracks

don't know if this helps, but i know of three tracks in wales, pembrey which i thinks right handed, ty croes (now referred to as angelsey) which has been recently redeveloped so i can't say what way it runs now, and llandow circuit which again i cant say if its left or right handed. Rockingham is a left hander tho to the best of my knowledge.

Reply to this Topic
nojj

Mar 09

nojj says:

L/H TRACKS

I don't think there are any in this country,all racing is 'clockwise' thats why in 'the old days' our sidecars all have the 'chair' on the left and johnny foreigner had his on the right,Gerrards at Mallory really used to stuff them up ! as said elsewhere Rockingham is L/H but this is a 'yank' track they do everything back to front

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle