Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar test: James Toseland gains confidence and pace MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar test: James Toseland gains confidence and pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar test: James Toseland gains confidence and pace

British rider James Toseland made some encouraging progress on the final night of MotoGP testing at the Losail International Circuit in Qatar. Struggling to rebuild his shattered confidence following his huge 125mph crash in Sepang last month, the double World Superbike champion was able to knock 1.5s off his previous time on the final night. He ended with a best time of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (04 March 2009 14:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

JT's times

Keep plugging away JT.  Once you get the tyre sorted you'll be away.  There's a lot of comments about your riding from people who've never raced or crashed...like to see them do better.  Yup there the one's who said Haslam is a no hoper in WSB...surprise, surprise!

Keep your chin up and head down for Jerez.  Best of British.

Reply to this Topic
scott500

Mar 09

scott500 says:

JT's times

Could'nt agree more with jonnyrocket.

Why do we alwaysdoubt any of our home grown riders instead of getting behind them and giving our much needed support. Haslam....Toseland....legends!!!

Reply to this Topic
slowy6969

Jan 05

slowy6969 says:

JT

Keep your chin kid!!  I'm sure come the 1st race you will be on the pace and up the front.  Colin may think he has the upper hand at the mo, but he always goes well pre-season.  But, once the season gets underway, he has always gone backwards through the field in MotoGP.

Go get em!!!  Top 5 this year - support the Brits

Reply to this Topic
Shaagar

Jun 05

Shaagar says:

JT

Totaly agree with the rest of the chaps, keep up the good work JT

And don't wear white leathers

Reply to this Topic
Telboye1

Jun 08

Telboye1 says:

Same again

Ditto.

Good comments guys, and I could not agree more, makes a nice change to see some positive comments for our boys for a change. rock on.

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

Toseland

I hope both Haslam and Toseland do the business this year.  They've both made the commitment to move onto a more challenging championship (when a softer option was there for the taking) and deserve our support.

For JT, he is riding against the absolute ultimate riders and there is nowhere to hide.  Last year, he put in some cracking results - let's hope he can do the same this year and secure a good ride for 2010.

Reply to this Topic
EalingCBR

Mar 09

EalingCBR says:

I agree with all you lot. We should get behind all our Brit riders. The midget Haslam has already bagged me a load of points in the Fantasy Road Race so cheers little fella!

Reply to this Topic
Cheggs

Mar 09

Cheggs says:

JT's times

Totally agree with you let's get behind all the brits. I was well impressed with Haslam's ridining in the first round of WSB.

Reply to this Topic
jackster

Mar 09

jackster says:

toseland

c"mon you guys, i"d like to see JT do well,but he aint in the same league as Rossi,Stoner and Edwards.He"ll be lucky to have similar results to last year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices