Skip to content

Discuss This Suzi Perry Get Well Soon Other

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Other > Suzi Perry Get Well Soon

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

1000TT

Mar 08

1000TT says:

Suzi Perry Get Well Soon

Until Yesterday I had no idea that the gorgeous Suzi Perry had been ill, very ill, in fact nearly gravely ill. What a terrible thing to happen and I'm sure all you guys out there feel the same. We are all very happy that you are on the recovery list and hope to see you back doing what you like...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 March 2009 09:07)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Slow in - Fast out

Jan 08

Get well Suzi

Well said that man. She's the top grid-walk person for me.

I'll second that!

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

Get well soon

Desperately sad news for Suzi and her partner, I'd no idea as well .... hope to see you on the grid soon.

Reply to this Topic
bikerwookiejim

Nov 07

here here!

Taken from Suzi's webpage:

There has been some news on sites and in papers this week about Suzi's sad news and she wanted me to post the story from her point of view, for you who regularly email and visit her site.

On Tuesday last week Suzi was rushed to hospital in West London with severe tummy pains. She was in the early stages of pregnancy but unfortunately collapsed whilst she was in the accident and emergency ward. She underwent immediate surgery and the surgeons discovered that her pregnancy was ectopic and had ruptured so she was bleeding internally.

She spent the week in hospital and is now recovering at her home. Suzi and her fiancee are both devastated by the loss of their unborn baby and she said on Monday “This has been the worst and most terrifying week of my life. Fortunately though, I am blessed with a wonderful family and fabulous friends who are helping me get through it. I was so thrilled to be pregnant and now i feel very sad, but i am just glad to be here. I would like to thank all of the nursing staff and especially the surgeons who worked so quickly and efficiently. I am recovering slowly and will be back at work as soon as i can.”

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

Get Well Soon

xXx

Reply to this Topic
olgreyken

Feb 09

olgreyken says:

Suzi Perry

Get well soon Suzi. We need you!

Reply to this Topic
Eldar

Aug 02

Eldar says:

suzi

Didn't know about this , sorry to hear it, get well soon .

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Best wishes

Best wishes to both of you at this difficult time.

Reply to this Topic
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

All the best Suzi x

Reply to this Topic
DMAC64

Mar 07

DMAC64 says:

SUZI P.

So very sorry to hear of your recent health scare, but glad to see that you are in the way to recovery. Give yourself time to heal and you'll be fine. All the best to both of you.

Reply to this Topic
gixxersean

Feb 09

gixxersean says:

Get Well

Top Biking Babe, and BRITISH!!!

Come on Suzi we need you back soon

Best wishes to both of you

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy