Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki Zed owners club Other

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Other > Kawasaki Zed owners club

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steven Moore  says:

Kawasaki Zed owners club

Hi there. I am on the admin team of the not long formed Kawasaki Zed owners club (www.zedoc.co.uk). We have a steadily growing membership from across the globe, and a very good technical section for all things Zed, covering mods and how to areas. Our first major club meet is at Squires Cafe at Sherburn-in-elmet, North Yorks takes place on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (16 March 2009 12:54)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AcidEric

Jul 08

AcidEric says:

N1 m8

a great day was had by all :-)

AE

Reply to this Topic
mmaxwell

May 04

mmaxwell says:

whitby

a good day had by all,hope to see you all at squires

Reply to this Topic
dodgerzx9

Nov 02

dodgerzx9 says:

Zedoc member

Hey well done guys, gets the zedoc in the open

Reply to this Topic
gold8368

Feb 05

gold8368 says:

Kawasaki Zed owners club

:laugh: will be there, somehow ill get there, looking forward to meeting all that show :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
stevez1000

Mar 09

stevez1000 says:

Cant believe I put "steadily growing member" lol, please include "ship" on the end of that one.

Wouldn't care I read it a few times before sending it in. Oh well, it gets the web address on the map and the club meet later in the month. Roll on Squires :)

Reply to this Topic
vikinglenn

Aug 07

vikinglenn says:

Good work Stevo! (Apart from the obvious mistake of course!) Haha   ;  )

Reply to this Topic
melteddrummer

Mar 09

Kawasaki Zed owners club

I'll be there, I'm not "the steadily growing member" though!!

Reply to this Topic
stevez1000

Mar 09

stevez1000 says:

I don't know, one little typo. Any publicity is good publicity :)

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

AWESOME guys, truly awesome...

:roll eyes: :biggrin: Number one because I got engaged at Whitby Abbey (crazy venue I know AND it was pi**ing down!!!) and have a fantastic shot of my Z1000 in front of it and secondly because the Z1000 is the single greatest bike I have ever owned.

Yes there's faster, yes there's better looking (matter of opinion) but it has lots going for it. Awesome to ride, fast if needs be pose factor when suny. Good on ya Steve if you the main man.

Thing is..................................:unsure:.....................:dopeyhmmmm:......................:upset:..........I sold mine and regretted it ever since. Maybe the spark will be back guys and I can join.

Visit my website www.kawasakibiker.co.uk and if you ignore all the bull I talk and the crap about my life you'll find a lovely Z1000 I used to own. Please have a look and if anyone needs any promotional art regarding the Z1000 I can do it.

In fact the pic of it at Whitby is on this very website in my gallery.

Now where'd I put that Bike Mart?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AndyZedoc

Mar 09

AndyZedoc says:

Zed Owners Club

Steve, thanks for the awesome photo - shame my green meanie wasn't there (that'll teach me)

@ Kawasakibiker - your more than welcome to join the forum - www.zedoc.co.uk / www.zedoc.co.nr - nice looking Zed too, but why did you sell it ? ;)

The sites only 7 months old but going from strength to strength, new members always welcome and as previously mentioned, we are having a club meet up at Squires Cafe on the 28/29th of March (more people attending on the 29th) please come and say hello, we don't bite but we might be a bit mad :) 

There will also be a few of us getting together at the Farmyard Party in June including some members from Ireland.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices