Skip to content

Products Helmet review: Sparx S-07 retro helmet Helmets

You are in... Forums > Products > Helmets > Helmet review: Sparx S-07 retro helmet

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Helmet review: Sparx S-07 retro helmet

Best thing about it: If you crash wearing a Sparx helmet, they will replace it free of charge. If you supply them with a Police report and tell them how you thought their lid faired, you get another.  If I had less than £100 to spend on a bike helmet then this would be the one I would choose. Worst thing about...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (18 March 2009 15:56)

Post a message in Helmets

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

Sparx Helmets

Worst thing about it: The overall build quality of the helmet feels poor compared to higher-spec lids like Shoeis and Suomys.

The fake vents on the forehead have worked themselves loose and squeak at high speeds, the visor vents don’t always close properly on the clear visor and the lining has started to fray and bobble.

Sounds to me a wee bit scary,after all this hopefully is supposed to protect you head,even if it was £50 I would give it a miss.

The overall build quality feels poor riding around with one of these on my head hardly fills me with confidents.

Shoeis and Suomys,AGV,Aria now are pretty cheap,even as low as £100 with the credit cruch,take advantage while you still able.

Regards

W@CK

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices