You are in... Forums > General > General > death toll

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

davgh

Jul 07

davgh says:

death toll

4 bikers were killed on Scotlands roads at the weekend and the best the Police have to say is 'Police have warned bikers to take extra care on the roads' No mention of the fact that all four were killed by collisions with car drivers 'probably' still half cut from the night before or more likely on there mobile phones. The attention span of car drivers these days is shocking, if this years 'statistics' are to be minisied at all its not bikers that have to be warned its all these bloody car drivers that climb behind the wheel of there 'killing machines' and continue there sleepy long lie in...Take care out there my friends or you to could end up a statistic on a Police wall somewhere..:upset:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (23 March 2009 08:02)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

Shad

Dave is probably waffling a lot of tosh....he usually does but I have to point out...you never agree with anyone :lol:

Reply to this Topic
davgh

Jul 07

davgh says:

Tosh...

I probably am waffling a load of tosh, :tongue: and I probably posted this morning out of anger and sadness at even more statistics but please don't assume you know anything about me and don't come on here and and tell me not to post opinion when you post yours so readily.. you agrementative arse.
There is a fine line between assumtion and probability, and the statistics speak for themselves.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

I'm sorry Davgh

but I have to agree with Shad.  The main thrust of your post seemed to be that car drivers are irresponsible, murderous numpties.  Hardly appropriate for this time of year when some riders are waking from a long kip themselves and then trying to ride like they haven't had a 4-5 month lay-off.

Yes 5 bikers dead is a tragedy, but not one we're going to get to the bottom of with platitudes.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

To be fair to davgh

he did say 'probably' in his post. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
nik77

Feb 09

nik77 says:

you

have to assum they will get you so you are prepared for it be watchful and trust nothing..But i have to say that some of the bikers out this weekend were a accident waiting to happen..i was cut up by one rider that missd my bonnet by inches..and another was weaving through gaps between lorries and vans that was only just wide enough for the bike and that was at 60+mph..so not all accidents are drivers some are the rides taking risks they should not..

Reply to this Topic
52 Black Shadow

Apr 03

Dave.....................

Sorry Dave, you're losing me?  Was that reply aimed at Tazzer or me?

I've not assumed I know anything about you, I posted disagreeing with your statement.  I don't think that attitude is helpful, and have every right to state that!

Ride safe,

Shad.

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

davgh

I may have got this wrong myself, but I get the impression tazzer thought shad's replies addressed to 'dave' were meant for me and therefore was referring to me as the tosh waffler!

I don't think he intended to be an argumentative arse! He just hadn't been paying attention :lol:

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

shad

davgh was definitely replying to tazzer - see the above :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

dave_c

Lol! 'Too many daves spoil the broth'  - see the chaos you have caused ...you should have remained 'cullen' :tongue:  

I vote that everyone on this forum change their names to dave. :tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Kam...

or 'Beloved' which is the Hebrew meaning of the name.This would make all the replies to posts far less antagonistic as in dear Beloved you are talking S***e.:sunglasses:. The response to this would be 'thank you Darling' for your sterling views.:smile

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle