Skip to content

Discuss This emoto - a word of warning Consumer news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Consumer news > emoto - a word of warning

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

ian dunn  says:

emoto - a word of warning

I have been waiting for 20 days so far for a screen and a pair of pazzo levers after paying with paypal with http://www.emotouk.com. I was not told the screen was out of stock first of all so i was then told a week till it will arrive then as that week went by i emailed asking what had happened and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (25 March 2009 13:07)

Post a message in Consumer news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hairyMuppet

Dec 03

hairyMuppet says:

Do not use PayPal

Use a credit card (with a low limit) specifically for on-line purchases.  Any grief, phone up the credit card company and demand a refund.  Stops any shite like this.

DO NOT use a debit card!

Reply to this Topic
916neil

Jun 08

916neil says:

Emoto

I placed an order in late January.  Credit card got charged straight away.  After a few weeks and no goods I called them.  No answer - left message.  Several messages left ans an email.  Finally got a reply to email saying my goods had been despatched and a dig at me I think for the phone message.  Near on three weeks after the email saying goods despatched - still not arrived.  Now with Credit card company to sort out.  I cannot decide if;

1.  They have gone bust

2.  They are just no good at customer relations business in general

3. Thay are arrogant g1ts and think that they can take my money and mess me about

I woudl avoid till some feedback about someone who has received what they orderred.

Reply to this Topic
bikerwookiejim

Nov 07

Sound like a bunch of cocksmokers. I use well known, established mail order companies like wemoto,david silver, busters etc. Although I did have a 6 month wait from M&P once for a set of drop bars.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices