Skip to content

Where to Ride SHIPLEY FRIDAY NIGHT MEET??? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > SHIPLEY FRIDAY NIGHT MEET???

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

grinningbiker

Mar 09

SHIPLEY FRIDAY NIGHT MEET???

I read in the paper that there was to be a new meet in village gardens Shipley nr bridgnorth/wolverampton on a friday evening, As far as i know it started last week and i wondered if anyone knows the exact location???

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (31 March 2009 10:38)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

grin

never heard of this meet mate... i know where shipley is .. is the meet at a pub or summat?

Reply to this Topic
sjackson23

Apr 09

sjackson23 says:

meet

Hi, yeah i read about this, its at the big garden centre (garden village?) on the bridgnorth road - the one with the cafe type thing attached and big carpark which can apparently take a few thousand bikes.

If your heading out of wolvo on the bridgnorth road, its the first (only?) garden centre on the left hand side, not too far on past the right hand junction to perton. From what I've read they also got alcho licence sorted too. Planning to get down there myself when the weather picks up.

Reply to this Topic
grinningbiker

Mar 09

maybe this week

It's not a pub ninj,its some ppl who have private land there as far as i can remember reading anyway :wacko: Might see if my mate is free this week and go take a look,If your right SJ i know where it is but i assumed it was more off main road than that :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
sjackson23

Apr 09

sjackson23 says:

Grin, yeah maybe your right, iv'e only read about it myself in the local rag probably about 3 weeks ago - but from what I recall it definately mentioned at (or near?) that garden centre :unsure:

If the weathers nice on Friday, which it looks like it may be, then I doubt it would be too hard to find :wink:

Reply to this Topic
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

sj

yep know where that is.. its just on the left after the traffic lights and the 50 mph gatso!! :shock:

its normally full of old folk and the local piggies park a speed camera van opposite it.. i know.. i nearly got caught once!! :lol:

let us know how u get on grin pls.. if its any gud like

Reply to this Topic
bambibiker

Apr 09

bambibiker says:

Shipley

I was there on Friday for 1/2 hour - quite a few there and a couple of cops.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices