Skip to content

Products Product review: Scottoiler FS365 Protector Spray Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > Product review: Scottoiler FS365 Protector Spray

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Product review: Scottoiler FS365 Protector Spray

Best thing about it: As an antidote to the horribly salty British winter roads the FS365 Protector Spray is just one part of the armoury needed to keep corrosion at bay. I use it after every ride when I get home – even daily commuting. The best tip is to pour it into a pump-action plant sprayer as it saves time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (02 April 2009 17:32)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1093brown

Aug 02

1093brown says:

FS365

Agree with Andy... Have used it for the last 2yrs. Easy to apply from a pressure sprayer and it does protect from roadsalt

Reply to this Topic
Victor9098

Jan 08

Victor9098 says:

Great Product

I have used this for a few years now and has been great, the only items ever to rust are usually poor quality parts. Would like to see a long term comparison with the ACF50 though!

Reply to this Topic
2wheelsRbetterthan4

Feb 09

Liquid Gold

This stuff is liquid gold as far as i am concerned ( even though its blue ). Wash bike down after every ride and then apply a light all over coating of FS365. The contained water will evapourate and leave a clear protective ( non-sticky ) coating to protect your pride and joy. It leaves my bike with a newly polished look. Awsome and comes highly recomended.....................

Reply to this Topic
Chris14

Mar 09

Chris14 says:

BRILLIANT STUFF

This stuff is bloody fantastic, i apply it once a week, everytime I clean my bike, and the only things to corrode are the standard bolts, which im just about to replace.

There isn't a sign of any corrosion on my bike, even though th engine is totally exposed to the engine is totally exposed to the elements, and everything else, well. . .its spotless, as if it were new,

Highly reccomended stuff.

Reply to this Topic
morpheus20170

Aug 07

FS365

Can I spray this on my exhaust headers and do I need to wait until the bike is dry before spraying FS365 as it says to spray on after washing the bike or a wet run.

I also found that it leaves a sticky finish with blue liquid dripping from the bike.

Cheers, Paul

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices