You are in... Forums > General > General > Aberystwyth Bike parking

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

paulzxr

Dec 05

paulzxr says:

Aberystwyth Bike parking

So we're not welcome here now either, Bet the cafe on the prom will notice a loss of earnings,

seaside crackdown !

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 April 2009 20:36)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Aber

But why would you want to got there!:shock:  Been there, wet, cold and full of people muttering 'sice!'.  NO!

Reply to this Topic
davidh36

Aug 06

davidh36 says:

Simples......

.....Aberystwyth town council can go get fucked......sod it we won't go there, that will teach the bastards to piss bikers off, when are these people going to start living in the real world and realise that bikes equal trade and some much needed sales in the shops, petrol stations and cafes, if i owned a business there i would be opening a parking spot just for bikes, these people really are some of the dumbest mother fuckers i have ever heard of. What's more important, peoples livleyhoods and prosperity or some Health and saftey geek from the local town council spouting some shit about parking???????:mad:

Reply to this Topic
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

david

i wish u wud just get straight to the point rather beating round the bush :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Mrspolish

Apr 09

Mrspolish says:

Aber prom - photo help needed

Please don't stay away from Aberystwyth because then you will have given the council exactly what they want.!! What Aber needs is your support ...parking on the prom  is a long standing tradition going back some 30 years or more.

A precedent/historical right of way may have been set if we can provide evidence of this by photos. Any one 's dad/granddad sitting on a helpful picture??

If you are coming our way please drop in and sign our petition (copy at Di's Diner) and work with us to give the council a run for their money by following parking guide lines drawn up by Aberystwyth and District MAG in response to each of the councils objections.

I can supply these if anyone would like a copy!!!

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

just park somewhere else!

its a chav dump anyway! why go there and walk in a place that was once fine, and taken over by council chavs?

if you want to see the sea, go croyde bay, or woolacombe.

laid back, chilled. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

don't know...

about chavs, but when I was there years ago it smelt very sea salty.....a bit gagging really....never seen so much seaweed close to the front before.Everything below the high tide mark covered in it.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
Mrspolish

Apr 09

Mrspolish says:

Aber

Thanks guys you are so helpful..........if I wasn't disabled perhaps I might be able to sit on a bike long enough to visit the places you suggest .............& if I want barrack room language when I get there I'll know who to ask for.

Have a nice day:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
gsxrnick

Nov 07

gsxrnick says:

Aber parking

I was up at Crossgates Cafe which everyone stops at on the way to Aber, and the staff made it perfectly clear that they would rather have 500 bikers than a handful of family day trippers.:lol:  They make more money from us on a Sat and Sun and we are less trouble.  At the end of the day it will be Aber that loses out.:winkie::tongue::shock:

Reply to this Topic
davidh36

Aug 06

davidh36 says:

Easyninja

I get sooo frustrated with offcialdom, they would rather have an empty town with every business closed down rather than have some bikes parked on a pier????? these people should be taken outside and shot!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices