You are in... Forums > General > General > Proper fed up

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

Proper fed up

im fed up had accident at work last week and i have pulled all my back. The reason i am fed up is becuase the weather has been nice and normally when its nice and its my day off i go out on bike and do about 120 miles, as my 125 was 8 months old and had 9,300 miles on it so you can tell i get out a lot.

but at the minute im stuck in doors because my back is really hurting me , hat ebeing stuck indoors and hat make sit worse i recently got an sv 650 :mad:

the only journeys ive doine on it ar eto go round to girlfriends to see to her cat as shes on holiday :upset:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (08 April 2009 16:49)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

Look on the bright side

When you are down, at least the only way is up

Plenty of summer left

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

nev

i suppose you are right still a pain though, i suppose at least the weather is suppose to be shitty this week end so it wont be too bad.

im going to have to do  a mammoth ride when im okay :lol:

Reply to this Topic
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

wanna borrow my R1 :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

wack

lol not at minute my backs giving me to much gip at the minnute and combine that with daytime t.v lol

Reply to this Topic
Jonathan

Aug 02

Jonathan says:

Pilates

I've suffered with a bad back for over 20 years.  A mate who also suffers suggested I tried a pilates class.  It's really made a difference to my back, the excercises are gentle but target the stomach/lower back muscles and improve your posture.

I wish I had done this 20 years ago.

Hope you feel better soon, back problems can really grind you down

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

jonathon

cheers for that when my backs better im goign to start doing my fitness regime again i think involving one of them inflatable balls, just cant do much at the minute.

Reply to this Topic
paulzxr

Dec 05

paulzxr says:

inflatable balls !

phnarr, phnarr, :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Waddy24

Sep 08

Waddy24 says:

Bad Back Cure

do what i did some years ago, when you get back pain you are frightened to move in case it's painful and you keep yourself rigid, you must relax, a mate took me to the pub, had 5 pints of larger and 3 scotch, went to bed and forgot about me back, i was so relaxed and care free i must have manipulated it back into position, woke up next morning and after a couple of anadin i was pain free, it's worth a try. :wink:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

lucas

sorry to hear about the back...does this mean you are having second thoughts about the Scarboro' trip on Sunday? Don't go if you are in pain , no point making it worse just for the sake of a ride-out.....gentle exercise to keep it mobile is what's needed,like Jonathan says..get well soon mate.

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

waddy

that sounds like a good plan.

oldish yea its a bit up in air at the moment although i hat enot being able to out on bike, might just get some painkllers and just go to squires for a bit.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices