Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi and Sete Gibernau end feud MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi and Sete Gibernau end feud

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Valentino Rossi and Sete Gibernau end feud

Bitter MotoGP rivals Valentino Rossi and Sete Gibernau went a long way to burying their long-running feud after a very public and shock reconciliation in Qatar today. The pair shook hands and embraced at the end of the pre-event press conference in Qatar, ironically the same track when in 2004 their previous harmonious relationship suddenly turned sour. Sitting less than three feet...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (09 April 2009 17:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tocket

Feb 09

Tocket says:

Rossi

About time too.... Bloody childish to not talk to each other in the first place

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Peace at last

Anyway Sete needs all the advice and help he can get. Hope he does well though !!!

Reply to this Topic
TheRash

May 08

TheRash says:

Who Cares ?

It's a bit boring. A week after MotoGP announces that Ben Spies will not be able to come to MotoGP except with a satellite team, we have the two dinosaurs of MotoGP kiss and make up.

Unfortunately for MotoGP, this will not rescue the series.  It has become a soap opera.

Reply to this Topic
bodger racing

Jul 07

true

moto gp is nothing like how it used to be, and i dont think it ever will be again (unless they go back to 990cc, and get rid of the rider aids) its all about wsb and bsb, superbike racing in general, i think in the next 2 or 3 years we will all be saying R.I.P to moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
hjwingi

Nov 07

hjwingi says:

the rash is a nob!

I take it the rash is not right up top!??? strange comments?

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Moto GP

At least Sete is another decent rider on the grid, the big things for me lacking from Moto GP are grid numbers and competitive riders. Some of this is down to the bikes and the technology but there has to be a way forward to improve the GP racing for spectators, after all if it were not for us it wouldnt exist in the 1st place. I will watch Moto GP this season and also WSBK, BSB.

Maybe the rash needs to get more into the indoor world bowls championship, I'm sure he'd find that more exciting. I heard he got the rash after some serious brown love action with some lengthy fella's who didn't use any vaseline, not sure how true it is but it would seem to be a fitting representation.

Reply to this Topic
TheCelticHound

Jun 08

TIME HEALS ALL

Delighted the two former pals have buried the hatchet and hopefully we will Sete towards the front of the field where his talents should take him if he can conquer the dreaded red bike. In the past these 2 along with Loris gave us some of the best racing ever in Motogp. Ciao 

Reply to this Topic
danjoh

Aug 02

danjoh says:

I'm pretty sure the 'he will not win another race' thing is media hype.  The only person who said that was Biaggi about Harada when they were in 250s. 

I honestly can't see see Gibernau doing much on the satelite Ducati, but would like to be proved wrong...

Reply to this Topic
SLIGHTLYMAD

Dec 05

SLIGHTLYMAD says:

sete, no threat

while i agree we need more quality riders in the series, sete is past it and Rossi no longer sees him as a threat so he's happy to kiss n make up

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

I Agree Rash

It has become a soap Opera (but with less viewers) with i hate him and i hate her

and He is a dangerous rider because he overtakes during the race

he has said he does not like my hair cut etc

Superbike Riders just Race and apart from Corsa and Checa spitting out there Dummy's now and again most are just top blokes who love to ride bikes fast and hard and ain't that what most of us pay our money to see?

as i will be spending my dosh at brands this weekend and at Assen in 3 weeks to see racing not Dummy's at dawn

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices