You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > shower of s..te bbc

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

shower of s..te bbc

i really want to get hold of that tosser epaletta and punch his fooking lights out good and proper and i mean really hurt the cunt he has given that shower of shit bbc moto gp er looked everywhere no qualifying as i can find not on bbc 1 /2/3//4 what kind of a joke is that i have eurosport so im a lucky bastard and can watch it all but if this was f1 not a worry its on full on er if you dont have a pc your fucked for watching th i player so thats a shower of shit isnt it the bbc are a group of fucking goons and should have a huge fine from dorna for every fuck up to do with moto gp the bbc are making a jioke out of what is without doubt a better sport than f1 will ever b the prick from dorna has also ended up fucking up the eurosport coverage by the simple fact due to his fucking idiotic messing we have no randy mamola if i was you guy who dont have eurosport i wopuld be on the phone none stop to the bbc and give the bunch of wankers the biggest bolloking and keep on till one of the arrogant cunt s does his her fucking job paid for by our licence fee and sorts the moto gp coverage out fucking wankers messing our gp up fuck the f1 off and grovel like fuck and put the moto gp at the top bbc cunts

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (11 April 2009 16:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gilmour2

Nov 06

gilmour2 says:

Honesty

Never laughed so much at an honester  , and we all wanted to say it , comment . Thank you .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle