Skip to content

General Out today at the Southend Shakedown with Miss Vanda and friends General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Out today at the Southend Shakedown with Miss Vanda and friends

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

Out today at the Southend Shakedown with Miss Vanda and friends

What a top day, the ride down was ok, bit grey and chilly first thing but all had a laff and arrived safely.
Met up with Miss V and her chums and spent the day wandering up and down the seafront in awe of the amount of bikes and bikers that were there. :sunglasses:

Lots of pics to follow :biggrin:

OH and to the TWAT! that decided to wheelie up and down the seafront amongst all the thousands of bikes and pedestrians ...... When you CRASHED into my parking space that i rode out of 2 seconds before and you missed my back wheel by inches, think yourself lucky that i didnt get hit !     ...... i hope the guys that owned the bikes you did trash kick the living sh*t out of you!!! :mad:

Anyway.... Photos here soon.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (13 April 2009 18:02)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

theres always 1 arsehole that ruins the day

glad U had a top day though MM ... its wot bikings all about!!!

Reply to this Topic
THEAK

Jul 08

THEAK says:

Wow!

What an ass!  ... the guy, I mean, not you.

Reply to this Topic
MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

we had been slagging him off during the day

saying, imagine the mess if he crashes.......

unfortunately we found out.  Its amazing that he didnt hit any people coz it was heaving with thousands crossing the road all day.

Feel so gutted for the bike owners who had to find their pride and joy smashed up.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

what a lucky escape tho' ..

Madmark, hope you will be going to your local church tonight and lighting a 'thank-you Lord' candle and saying a few hail Mary's.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
wilksy288

Jan 09

wilksy288 says:

i

was there today aswell, amazing day. yeah we saw that fool riding up an down the front aswell, what an idiot, glad he missed ya tho otherwise that would of definately ruined your day:doubt:...

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

MADMARK99

Anyway.... Photos here soon.

We're waiting! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
EasyNinja

Jul 05

EasyNinja says:

werent theyre any piggies

patrolling the sea front to have a word with the loony ??

ie. public safety being put at risk ?? suprised they didnt just shoot him .. and called it training for the armed response team :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

Still uploading to flickr

had to charge the bladdy camera coz i took so many pics and some video :biggrin:

Not long now tho :sunglasses:

Even got a pic of the idiots bike all damaged and that :wink:

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Nice one

Mark, did you video the muppet crashing for Youtube-like posterity and ridicule?

There seem to have been a lot of them out the last few days - bit of sunshine goes to some people's heads. Was stuck doing 30mph down the resurfacing of A34, contraflow in operation and the tool in front decides to pop a wheelie because he's bored - hmmm they're replacing the surface for a reason! Dangers of riding out with people you've known for 10 minutes huh...

Reply to this Topic
MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

Tell ya wot Staffs

it scared me enuff for me to sit down and have a smoke before i decided to leave.

I actually went over to the idiot after they picked the bikes up and told him i was there just seconds before he crashed and he said " you were lucky then"  .... coz i was still a bit shocked i only replied " Not as lucky as you coz if you had hit me, you wouldnt be sitting there "

Wish i had punched the tw*t now :mad:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices