Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Stoner wins rescheduled Qatar clash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Stoner wins rescheduled Qatar clash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Stoner wins rescheduled Qatar clash

Ducati rider Casey Stoner won the MotoGP race in Qatar after it was postponed due to torrential rain.   The Aussie finished over 7 seconds ahead of Fiat Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi. Rossi's Spanish team mate Jorge Lorenzo finished in third.   Yamaha Tech 3 rider Colin Edwards took fourth ahead of fifth place Repsol Honda rider Andrea Dovizioso. MotoGP veteran Loris Capirossi, riding for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (13 April 2009 20:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
InfiniteCharlie

Dec 02

Qatar

Does anyone know how to releive the symptoms of Qatar, I've tried Lemsip and Parrotseatemall?

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

well the way the gp was handled was shocking if i had paid to watch that i would have demanded my money back this was all to suit the tv 3 laps of a 125 race 7 laps knocked off the 250 race and then they didnt run the moto gp race and then the bbc didnt even bother showing it last night at least we can count on eurosport dont watch the bbc they are crap now for the big question what the hell is going on with tosland he will be back i wsbk 100%if he dosent sort his shit out what a discrace he gets beaten by a rider who was still in hospital 7 days ago and a come of retierment rider and others he beat last year british riders dont get many chances and he wont if he cant be in the top 6 i know it sounds like i dont like him but i do he is just doing what all brits do and that is f... his own chances up sort your shit out james

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elsa

the bbc did show it live last night ... on the red button.  still didn't make it any more exciting though.  and yes, toseland needs to sort himself out or it'll be spies' bike next year.

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

well

Casey showed them all the way round the track as expected, but this only made the race super boring & the highlights were Pedrosa getting smashed into by an out of control De Angelis, Capirossi throwing the Suzuki at the fans & JT acting like a muppet & running off  track & coming back on to mix it with Marco & just kept fading away!!! I guess JT's best year in motogp was last year & by the look of Herve's face during the race, he's had enough of him...he's a good rider, but I for one am fed up of him saying he's going to be on the podium & getting nowhere...keep the comments to yourself JT & do your talking on the track! I am a fan but would rather see you back on a Superbike, if this is your limit in motogp!!! Casey Stoner 2009 World Champ...its a no brainer, Rossi had no answer & no tyres left!

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

infiniteCharlie

:wink:a good dose of WSBK will sort it mate, it worked wonders for me, cleared up the symtoms straight away!!! :lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kermode

Jan 04

kermode says:

toseland

i just hope tosser takes a bit more care with bens bike the next time he uses it,

what can you say about stoner, one awsome aussie.

totally new bike and still shows valley the way home. you cant use the phrase that stoner has been using these tires all last year, because they have no data for the machine he and nicky are using.

Reply to this Topic
bodger racing

Jul 07

What Can I Say!!!!

Boring, BORING, BoRiNg!!!!!  i knew it would be the same as last year, its just so crap!! im not gona bother with moto gp this year, its all about WORLD SUPERBIKES & BRITISH SUPERBIKES, u just cant beat them, the racing is a million times better and the names and talent in both the classes are quality, ive said it be4 as soon as rossi leaves moto gp will slowly dissapear, and if rossi does go to wsb, which is a big ask but u never know then wsb will the top of bike racing, also wot makes me think he will go to wsb is there has never been an italian wsb champion!!! ummmm i think it could happen.......

Reply to this Topic
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

the beeb

need to sort that commentary out, i mean what is the point in hiring that auusie knob. when steve parrish was on about the lights and shadows, charlie cox said and i quote "the only experience I have racing in the night is in an endurance race in a car, it must be really wierd on a bike". why have a has-been car racer commentating on motogp. and i dont know about anyone else but it really realy pisss me off when he says "oh jt had a nightmare in a bubble car" whats that about? not only only was the race crap, so was the commentary. credit to stoner though, any critics have been shunned by his phenomenal display.

Reply to this Topic
brucelubbers

Feb 03

brucelubbers says:

I was really surprised and thought the commentry was actually OK. I do admit i was expecting the worst.

Parish taking us around the track had me in rolling on the floor, you coundn't hear a word he was saying!!!!

But all in all, not as good as eurosport, but not as bad as i thought it would be. (maybe i was just glad to see motogp again)

Reply to this Topic
ronandluce

Mar 08

ronandluce says:

Bet on it!

If you want to make it a bit more exciting - Watch the Friday warm up and Saturday qualifying, see who the top 3 riders are, go to the bookies and stick £100.00 on 1st, 2nd & 3rd!!!! Now there's no more qualifying tyres and they're all on the same brand it was obvious this would be the result for Qatar.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices