Skip to content

Ask an Expert UK expat riding in UK with Japanese licence Insurance

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > UK expat riding in UK with Japanese licence

Got something to say?

Got something to say?



Mar 09

Posts: 5

deanix says:

UK expat riding in UK with Japanese licence

I am a 54-year old UK expat resident in Japan for over 25 years. I have a full Japanese motorcycle licence but only a UK car licence. I have been offered the use of a Suzuki Bandit 1200 this summer. What is the best way to get insurance for this machine?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (22 April 2009 13:35)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required


Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)


Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 


Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale


It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices