You are in... Forums > General > General > Any one been out on the bike today

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wackjonny1

Apr 09

wackjonny1 says:

Any one been out on the bike today

Who's been for a blast today,where did you,and did you have fun.......?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (26 April 2009 19:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

wooooooo

we likes fish hill!

Yep went out alone ,opted out of the lads ride .

Just awee ride round Evesham ,Cheltenham ,Gloucester back ,calling in at DRakes Broughton ,bikers world ,round through Holt Fleet ,Droitwich and back to Worcester.

Loverly ride ,sun out ,quiet ,roads and only af ew numpty cagers ! Had planned a bigger ride over Lincoln way to meet with a much missed buddy  but the o/h demanded me presence at the cave sooo:upset:

still was a good 'un just abit short .

Maxie x

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Out on the new GS

Went out on my new toy (BMW R1200 GS). Took it to an off road course. Missus just LURVES the comfy pillion seat. My knees really appreciate the upright riding stance:biggrin::biggrin:. Much better than the ZZR600.

Handles suprisingly well in the twisties, for such a big beast.

Tuesday, I'm getting the seat reshaped, so I can get my feet down...

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

wack

nah, given up for now. bored! maybe nxt yr with something different. vac bagging mine now and gonna get back to gym, hols and jogging. lost interest in blatting about gradually, till i no longer even polish the thing! (used to ev nite)!!:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

yep

went to long itch diner for brekkie me & o/h on her nc29 me on mv,up to princetown then across through leamington spa,through to warwick & back via warwick road,o/h picked up baby then said you go 4 a blast on your own this aft ( didnt need telling twice ) had a thrash to st neots & back good day all round :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

weasel.

long itch...great to camp behind pub there. then walk up canal between canal pubs to blue lias etc, think thats what its called.

be there in me next z3 3 litre while yer all pass me on yer bikes! going the puff route and gettin a softop again for summer. happiest days were 3 yr ago with my last one, around long itch etc. till i got a bike and got pissed off yet again in all the clobber!

anyone want leathers and a bike? much bargain...ish!:smile

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

steve

kin wankers have put speed limit DOWN TO 50MPH, i know you dont like that road m8 but I LOVE IT,still never stuck to 60 on it so WTF.

dunno about camping behind the pub,but that road off princetown to leamington is a good little scratcher,alas was with o/h & shes still a newbie to riding ( great pillion ) so took it at her pace will pop that way on me own soon & see what i can do ( will look for z3 drivers ) & flick em the bird as i pass em lol :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

that rd, im fast on.

car or bike.....most time i drive it 6-7 am, but there is always a twat in a lorry that should be on m40, trundling along pissing everyone off!

found out i may have tmor off. if dry may take my bike to hell along there and not give a damn:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

know what you mean about the lorries or some old fart out for a sunday drive ( nowt wrong with that ) but get the fekk off me fav bit of road & they do 40mph going into the two real fast twistie sections with a queue of 10 behind thus ruining two fantastic sections:mad:, still cant have it all m8, still boils my piss tho lol :lol:

well im off for a pint now take it easy buddy

weasel.

Reply to this Topic
teddy1981

Sep 08

teddy1981 says:

I tried to get out on the bike today.......

but couldn't wake her up. :blink:

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Jun 07

Anonymous says:

bump

:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN