Skip to content

General An unexpectadly free evening...who's about? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > An unexpectadly free evening...who's about?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MissVanda

Mar 09

MissVanda says:

An unexpectadly free evening...who's about?

So, got a super smart bike to play with and no play mates...anyone about tonight? I don't mind travelling out a bit, but I'm off j13 m25.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (01 May 2009 16:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

miss vanda

you are welcome near coventry, anytime. could put you up too ho ho, dont worry, im nice.

no strings, pop up, take you to great bars after a ride out to country pubs. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
MissVanda

Mar 09

MissVanda says:

Binky

get out and get it yourself, you'll need to work it off, so work it off before you eat it :smile

Stevey, sounds great, never been to Coventry. I'm hoping to do a bit of a tour of the country during the summer, before our charity ride. So I will almost certainly take you up on that.

Now how about this meet up in Windsor then? When?

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

Sofa surfing

myself tonight.... the weather is pants up here!! :upset:

Binky while you out get me my Fish and Chips.... cheers! :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

We are

Going to a thai restaurant.  Seen as you are out and about picking up takeaways could you give us a lift to the restaurant.  Save us the taxi fare.  I dont mind sitting on you handlebars.  Oh we are in Nottingham.  Better get a move on though I think the tables booked at 8

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

it's ok girls

the nice man at the balti house is delivering it :wink: .... we're off to oulton park tomorrow so miss vanda there'll be plenty of walking off the meal ..... skycat is kamchat worried about getting battered at the chip shop so you want to send me there in his plaice? :lol:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

if any one

keeps posting crap about kam, if its just non genuine bullying, i will meet you at chipshop, then prove its genuine, or i might leave you battered...

if you all want to pick on someone, authenticate your bullying, or meet someone face to face. anytime...?

seen enough of this "pick on someone" crap, dont EVER make someones life a misery, or i will make yours worse...:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

!

it was a play on words ...a pun ..as old as the effin hills ...not saying getting anyone battered ..get real..:blink:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

binky...

was havin a larrrfff!!! not on about you.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
pussinboots

Aug 02

pussinboots says:

blimey

well ok then ...but he was talking to skycat in jest...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

pussin boots

oops! i did send it a bit wrong! wasnt meant at anyone! im just pissed off, i have seen pics of people getting the crap on here, and its unjustified. i just want all the crap directed at me, thats why i wind people up. i dont mind the crap, as nobody knows me on here really... i just want to direct it away from others. . just rather see everyone else having fun, i dont give a toss about myself, rather take the flak and see everyone smiling. guess it hasnt worked:upset:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices