Skip to content

Discuss This Fonsi Nieto to replace Neukirchner at Alstare Suzuki World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Fonsi Nieto to replace Neukirchner at Alstare Suzuki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Fonsi Nieto to replace Neukirchner at Alstare Suzuki

Following Max Neukirchner’s horrific injuries sustained at Monza on Sunday, former WSB Alstare Suzuki rider Fonsi Nieto has been drafted in to replace the injured German starting from this weekend’s race in Kylami, South Africa. Team owner Francis Batta’s decision to chose Nieto ends speculation that either multiple AMA Champion Matt Mladin or current BSB man Sylvan Guintoli could be drafted...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 May 2009 14:17)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yazzier1

May 09

yazzier1 says:

Mladin

That would be AWESOME if Mladin came to WSB, that would have made it thee MOST interesting Championship EVER! GO! ! ! ! SPIES ! ! ! !

Reply to this Topic
BRAD-SP1

Sep 07

BRAD-SP1 says:

Mladin SHMladin!

Useless tosser couldn't even get in the top ten in WSB.

Reply to this Topic
fredy

Aug 02

fredy says:

no,no

Greg Lavilla is better option, Batta's is renting the seat...mmmhhh

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Mladin was tripe in GP's millions of years ago, when i was a lad , I doubt he'd get a top ten in wsbk

Reply to this Topic
yazzier1

May 09

yazzier1 says:

nope, nope, and nope....

i think mladin should have been the choice, look at his recent record, he's the ONLY one to give Spies a run for his money back in AMA days. if Spies, Mladin, and Haga would all race, thats three excellent riders on three different brands. that would make some fine RACING.

Reply to this Topic
galaway

Dec 08

galaway says:

spies

sign spies he is the best rider in the wsb.yamaha keep letting him down he is the only rider that can out ride   the ducati team

Reply to this Topic
oakleyspatz

Jun 04

oakleyspatz says:

Nieto Has something to prove

Fonsi Nieto finished last season in 6th place compared to Kagayama who finished around 13th. He must have felt a certain amount of disappointment at being dropped from the team after a reasonable first season finish. The new K9 Gixxer should suit his aggressive style much better than the K8 allowing better traction, thus more power, earlier out of corners. An area he suffered from last season and which caused him several crashes.

He has something to prove now, that being that Batta wasa wrong to let him go. He also has no pressure as he is not expected to do very well. His first race was not worth mentioning, but then again he had no time on the new bike and the crew had no time to taylor the bike to his needs. Next race, I predict a top 10 finish.

Wait until after the race before you all call me a tosser!!!..lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices