Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shrugs off latest Ferrari F1 link MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shrugs off latest Ferrari F1 link

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shrugs off latest Ferrari F1 link

Valentino Rossi has brushed aside the latest speculation linking him with a shock move to Ferrari in Formula One – despite showing his adeptness at pit stops during last weekend’s Le Mans MotoGP race. The Italian has been constantly linked with a multi-million pound switch ever since he first tested for Ferrari back in 2004. But when Rossi signed his latest Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (20 May 2009 14:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

tiresome twaddle

now sick of hearing about the ferrari link and rossi ... he had his chance a couple of years ago and turned it down.  rossi will go rallying and we all know that alonso will end up in the ferrari anyway.  end of.

Reply to this Topic
bluehazeboy

Aug 07

bluehazeboy says:

yep i agree about this one being tiresome,the f1 boys were shitting themselves over the talk of rossi going to f1 cos he would,ve given them more than just a hard time ,and the best laught out of that story was alonso could beat rossi on a moto gp bike,what would alonso do then ,say rossi,s team  was spying on suzuki just to take away the fact that he was getting a battering from rossi

Reply to this Topic
ichabod

Jan 09

ichabod says:

SAME STORY

I am a Rossi fan, but the truth is MotoGp will carry on with or without him.

If he chooses to go.....let him go.

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Old news

If Ferrari offered me free rides in a Formula one car I would say yes as well , still think he will end up in World rally if he wishes to continue his racing career.

Reply to this Topic
jesster46

Feb 09

jesster46 says:

F1 couldnt handle rossi just like rossi couldnt handle f1 im a HUGE rossi fan and you seen the way them stuck knobs are!!!!! Rossi couldnt be the entertainer he is the f1 boys wouldn't accept him and he'd become a outcast which he will not like!!! I reckon he should either go to rally or WSB!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices