Skip to content

Discuss This Charley Boorman sets off by motorcycle on By Any Means II General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Charley Boorman sets off by motorcycle on By Any Means II

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Charley Boorman sets off by motorcycle on By Any Means II

Charley Boorman finally set off to begin his By Any Means II trip and was sent on his way by hundreds of Australian fans. Boorman was riding a Deus Kawasaki W650 custom bike for the start of the trip that will take him from Sydney in Australia to Russia using as many types of transport as possible. Boorman was joined by hundreds...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (20 May 2009 16:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ariesfour

Feb 09

ariesfour says:

Can't wait to see this new series. Escpecially as there will be more bikes this time around. Less trains, more bikes please ; o)

Reply to this Topic
njgt

Aug 02

njgt says:

Can't hep but Charlie has flogged this format to death now. Wasn't impressed with the 1st series, if there are more bikes then I'll watch it

Reply to this Topic
m1ks

Apr 09

m1ks says:

Not at all

I don't know how he can have flogged the format to death, he's done one series and at least he'd picking up where he left off, in Australia.

OK, the principal is the same but the countries and unique modes of transport are going to be different.

I loved the variety and it doesn't have to be bikes all the way to make the places and travel interesting.

I, for one, am really looking forward to it.

Good an ya Charley

Reply to this Topic
Thejesusandmarychain

May 09

Another By Any Means

Charlie off on another jolly. Goodluck to him... but I've seen enough of these shows..how about charlies joins the hells angels? or Charlie rides the IOM TT ?

Reply to this Topic
rjdjones

Feb 05

rjdjones says:

Charley's off again ...

... on yet another fully funded, profit making, complete with support team trip of a life time (again).  Can't wait - to watch something else.

Reply to this Topic
sobercounsel

May 09

sobercounsel says:

By any means

I think he's said that more bikes is better - and I agree. Anyway, he seems a decent bloke so good luck to him. We'd all do it if we could get the job.

Reply to this Topic
Ozzie3

Dec 04

Ozzie3 says:

By any means

It may be funded,profit making and have a support team but i still think the first series was entertaining television. I for one think that Charlie is a much better bloke and rider then the super star who takes his wife with him.

I look forward to the latest series, it has to be better then 90% of the current junk we have forced upon us by the television companies.

Is it me or has our Charlie gained a few pounds.

Reply to this Topic
nosnowking

Oct 05

nosnowking says:

How about "Charley buys a Harley"

It has a certain ring to it...

:D

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

good man wish him god speed

Good luck Charley  , wish i could go with you ,  got to work . More pics of the bikes please  LOL

Reply to this Topic
EdinburghFalco

Mar 09

Yawn ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... Yawn. (Charley we see through the spin doctor's press releases about bikes to the biking press to try and get us to watch)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices