You are in... Forums > General > General > Joanna Lumley

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Joanna Lumley

for Prime Minister!, what an amazing, stirring speech and such dogged determination to see the right thing done, well done to all involved in the Gurkha campaign and all those who signed up to the petition. Makes you proud to be British, we still have a sense of fair play and Justice.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (21 May 2009 13:16)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Dazthenewbie

Jul 07

Dazthenewbie says:

Tell you what...

Dont care how old grandma Lumley is, still pretty fit!!

She's got my vote!!

Reply to this Topic
950Darren

Oct 08

950Darren says:

Joanna Lumley

Gets my vote about the Gurkha`s who deserve every right to live in this country and my brother has said this too as he served along side them in his 22yrs of service to the country but what makes me laugh about this goverment:doubt: My brother is a manager in a tyre export /import company down south now and 2mths ago lorry pulled in for unloading from italy and 15 chinks jumped out my brother caught 2 and 7 caught later so thats 9 so thats 6 free:blink:This is going on all day long and they are supposed to do something about it:mad:My brother as you can imagine after hearing bullshit from the rozzer`s sent his story to the national newspapers only to be told forget it nothing will change

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

joanna lumley

Yip still well fit, wouldn't mind being in a sandwich with her and Felicity Kendal

Reply to this Topic
Dazthenewbie

Jul 07

Dazthenewbie says:

Kwakz750

Now that would be good mate, or Helen Mirren!! :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
pussinboots

Aug 02

pussinboots says:

result

joanna....great stuff ..a woman of principal ...& she made those politicos look pretty pathetic.. she firmly put them in their place while they squirmed & faltered... especially that Phil Woolas immigration minister...nice one..

oh & we correspond 'er & me you know....thanks for my e-mail joanna !:winkie::lol:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

j lumley...

doesnt look bad for an 85 yr old :tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN