Skip to content

Discuss This Honda confirms it will not be at the NEC bike show General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Honda confirms it will not be at the NEC bike show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda confirms it will not be at the NEC bike show

Honda has confirmed rumours it will not be attending this year’s NEC Motorcycle show in Birmingham as it concentrates on dealer launches for the new 2010 model range.The move obviously saves a huge amount of money, something Honda is anxious to do globally in the face of the current economic situation, but it’s also claimed to be a strategy backed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (27 May 2009 17:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
airwane

Mar 09

airwane says:

NEC

I too will not go to

Nec

this year. Last year was my first time to go there and It was a rip off money. With in the show there was bad direction (no official person was there to show you the way). 80% of the bikes were the same as 2008. So it wasn't a pleasant show for a first timer.

My advice it's to make a show every 2 years and give people free stuff in stead of ripping off.

Reply to this Topic
deadloud

Aug 03

deadloud says:

NEC

I ride a Suzuki .... Honda ? who are they ??

NEC .... Nobody Effin Cares.

Reply to this Topic
BerZerK

May 05

BerZerK says:

NEC organisers are you listening? We want free parking, no bloody cops sniffing around. Better food at normal prices. And please improve the side shows (barring the wall of death of course) 

Pat

Reply to this Topic
THEOLDBUGGER

Jun 09

THEOLDBUGGER says:

Honda No Show!

I wont bother myself this year either HONDA. I will go to my local dealer who treats me like a potential buyer either new or second hand. Good service and honest advice = repeat business.  I didn't go to the NEC for a crap poster of someone racing round a track. I  can get more impartial advice and enthusiasm from a car park on Sunday morning from the people who ride them,

Reply to this Topic
gertrudeCharlton

Jun 09

lowcostwheelchairs

you can get $32 Electric Powered Wheelchairs at http://lowcostwheelchairs.blogspot.com

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices