Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Arm pump hinders James Toseland MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Arm pump hinders James Toseland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Arm pump hinders James Toseland

British rider James Toseland was delighted with his performance in Mugello today, despite being severely restricted by a rare arm pump problem in a hot and humid opening free practice session. The 28-year-old struggled with fast direction changes at the technically challenging Mugello circuit in the early part of the session.  And to compensate for the issue, the extra force he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (29 May 2009 17:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Toseland

Arm pump lol!!!! set his excuses early this week,

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Errrr!!!! 0.5 seconds behind is 11th

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

have you ever had arm pump nobjohnson   no because you have never ridden a bike hard enough so shut up    11th  place is the 11th best rider in the world so give it a rest nobjohnson

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

cockvill1

Raced 600's for 3 years,most Brit circuits and plenty of offroad since I was 9 and still doing it now so yer I know what arm pump is, I recon if he's got pump hes actually trying this weekend. I hope he does well as I'm actually a fan of Toseland but think he's not been doing the job this season, tough at the top and he knows it,this is what will make or break him

Reply to this Topic
iMarcus

Apr 08

iMarcus says:

I'm a Toseland fan, but I wish he would stop the excuses and just get on with it....... He's an excellent rider, and its understandable that he's lost confidence considering his 2 big incidents closed season. I hope that he really is friends with the tyres again, and can get the setup he needs for a top end finish this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Its a bit worrying James being delighted with coming 11th? 4-6th yer but 11th? 6 places behind his teamate as well. I really hope he finds his confidence back asap, dont think hes got many races left this year unless he pulls a couple of mega rides out the bag like a win or at least couple of podiums.

Reply to this Topic
shamone46

May 08

shamone46 says:

yay

at least we get to see him in BSB next year...happy 11th place

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

arm pump

Shame he has another hindrance like this cos he really needs to up his game one way or another otherwise as shamone says he might end up in BSB next year.A lot of people seem to think he will just walk back into WSB but that is not a certainty by any means and even if he does I think he will struggle as the level is higher than when he left.Anyway hope it all gets better for him very soon.

Reply to this Topic
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

"im really looking forward to getting out there tomorrow and doing a good job"

sorry jt, i like you - but you aint ever gonna do a good job in gp. get back to WSB with a smile on your face

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Toseland

Hmmm???? 14th??? but more worrying over 1.5 seconds back and Edwards way up the field. No comment today I see from Colvill1?, should he be there Col? or is he making up the numbers

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices