Skip to content

Discuss This World first test: Aprilia SL750 Shiver GT First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > World first test: Aprilia SL750 Shiver GT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

World first test: Aprilia SL750 Shiver GT

MCN has just finished the world-first test of the new Aprilia SL750 Shiver GT. The motorcycle is a new model for 2009, taking its complete chassis and engine from the naked Aprilia SL750 Shiver but adding a smart new half-fairing with cubby holes to store personal belongings, and a 12v socket to charge phones, sat-nav and other accessories. Read the full Aprilia...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 June 2009 17:41)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DrFutura

Apr 07

DrFutura says:

Ok but ...

why not go the whole way and produce a proper touring version? Sort out the pillion seat, bigger tank, panniers and full fairing. More character than a BMW F800ST I would suggest.

Reply to this Topic
EdinburghFalco

Mar 09

a sort of shiver futura? I am looking forward to the proposed 1200 V-twin Shiver GT maybe a replacement for my Falco?

Reply to this Topic
manxzulu

Mar 09

manxzulu says:

Pity about the small tank and range. Most of my pals get around 175 miles out of a tank and would be pi--ed off having to stop for fuel every 120 odd miles. Other than that it looks great.

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Might be worth

a good looking at down at DK....

Reply to this Topic
mac one

Jul 07

mac one says:

shiver

Looks very much like my kawasaki versys but with lots less MPG and an extra 30 BHP and an extra£1000

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle