Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Following Rossi on his Isle of Man TT parade lap TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Video: Following Rossi on his Isle of Man TT parade lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Video: Following Rossi on his Isle of Man TT parade lap

MCN editor Marc Potter was lucky enough to ride alongside Valentino Rossi during his parade lap around the infamous Isle of Man TT course. Watch the video highlights to see the lap from Potter's point of view as he follows racing legends Giacomo Agostini and Valentino Rossi. To download the entire lap of Rossi and Agostini click here http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid771491905http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422       // By use...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (17 June 2009 13:37)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

Rossi Rides Round the Route

Was there something wrong with Marc's bike? It seemed a little light at the front end to me! Seriously, it must have been amazing to have been given this opportunity to die for. Lucky boy. How do I go about getting a job at MCN?

Reply to this Topic
patron

May 09

patron says:

so very...

JEALOUS!!! 

Reply to this Topic
kev2905

Jun 05

kev2905 says:

Potters Wheelies

Having commented on the poster from last week I couldn't miss commenting on your wheelies. You are pretty good and did a fair job matching Rossi as you said you tried too. Excellent video looks like fun. Was that the first time you have ridden the course?

Stanleyknife: You need to join the cue for the jobs.LOL

Reply to this Topic
hjworton

Aug 02

hjworton says:

Superb stuff...makes me want a 2009 R1 even more than I already did !

Reply to this Topic
Frank772

May 09

Frank772 says:

A Thought

Ago's not so dusty eh.

Reply to this Topic
davidh36

Aug 06

davidh36 says:

Oh..Potter

You lucky lucky bar steward...seriously jealous, just glad you did'nt overcook the wheelies! lol

Next time maybe MCN could run a competition and a chance to ride around a track with the GOAT or someone of his ilk...........good idea or not?

Reply to this Topic
patron

May 09

patron says:

+1 on the very respectable wheelie fun. 

if MCN ran a contest for a "ride w rossi", i would certainly throw my hat in the ring.  though i doubt he would want just any schmo tailing him.  some over eager puttz fails to break and tags the doctor?  and forces rossi to mis a race, or multiple....and we'd have to hunt him down and kill him. 

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Wonder

what will become of the 'one wot The Doctor rode'....... would make a fortune as a fund raising raffle prize!

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Potter's Video

Well done Mr. Potter; a video to proudly show your grandchildren.  Ahh if it had been me following on my Duke 690, or on my BMW R1150RS; well, I'd have been left for dead.  Good riding.

Reply to this Topic
ShaneLiberty

Jun 09

ShaneLiberty says:

??

Holy Throttle Chopper Batman!  Was this video about Rossi doing a parade lap or the guy filming being able to do power wheelies and show us how he can't maintain speed?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices