Skip to content

General Riding in just T-shirt and jeans may not ... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Riding in just T-shirt and jeans may not ...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Riding in just T-shirt and jeans may not ...

... be the smartest of moves ..... but not to worry, you can still up your 'dumb-ass' rating way further! :tongue::blink:

Somethings are so bad ..they start edging back into 'good'. Gotta love gixxer pilots....they are a breed apart. :winkie::tongue::wacko:   

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (19 June 2009 17:13)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wilsongrahams

Jun 09

WTF?

Why does his left leg shrink as it gets down to his boot?

The thought of saving petrol has also crossed my mind sometimes - though I'd love to see the look on his face if the truck braked suddenly!

Is it just me being cruel or has anybody else who's had to overtake a lorry slowly pondered pulling the air suspension lever and letting the trailer sag onto the tyres?

BTW I wouldn't actually DO any of these things but I can't be arrested for thinking them!

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

wilson

i havent thought of that but now youve said it , it might have to be done.

like speed camera vans anyone ever thought about chucking a paintall grenade you can get from paintball places through that window lol

Reply to this Topic
wilsongrahams

Jun 09

Try it!

Actually I have thought about that one. Though you are at risk of firearms offences.

The best trick for static cameras is not to destroy them as you'll get a prison sentence - but to simply pivot them so they point into a wall or a hedge - it doesn't take much effort and there's little you can be charged with! Not arson, not endangering public, tampering with property is about the worse!

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

what would be funny as well

is them vans , when they get into back if they cant see down sid eof van pull up got back and let tyres down while there sat in back lol always thought that would be funny as well

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

I've always

wanted to do this to 'em.....

4min clip - best bit in the last minute

American Graffiti

ps - you sure that gixxer rider isn't just showing of how torquey thay are  -  and actually pushing the truck.....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

Better tactic with static cameras

is just to put a couple of layers of cling film over the lens, again no criminal damage but all the photo's are completely blurred :)

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

RE:- 1st post

Fook that............

I'd be limited to 56mph in this country.. :upset::blink:

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Tampering

With speed cameras.  But then you could be done for perverting the course of jsutice or some such thing.  So just dont get caught doing it.

Reply to this Topic
wilsongrahams

Jun 09

Don't get caught

ISn't that the rule for almost all of us 'average' bikers? I'm sure at some point the majority of us speed or break other 'rules'.

It's the risk that's fun - to a limit of course - such as riding nude or jumping cross roads etc.

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Did you know

You can get prosecuted for warning other road users of police or speed cameras further down the road?? :huh:

There for you. :mellow:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices