General hey guys and gals General

You are in... Forums > General > General > hey guys and gals

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

hey guys and gals

thought id say hi, been checking out the site but not been on the forums due to restrictions at work. as i now have access at home thought id say hi, i'm sure some of you miss me LOL.

i am now riding a Yam TRX 850 which is bloody awesome. I got it after my sv650s got nicked in march, and then on easter monday was crashed by an idiot into a coach and put himself critical in hospital, the bike had no ignition and was on false plates. thankfully only 6 weeks from day stolen to the day i got my money, could have been a lot worse.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (21 June 2009 15:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

serves thief right!

hiope he has long recuperation to reflect on justice well done!

come out on meets! where you from?

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

i see local, midlands

enjoy trx, come out!:smile

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

cool

im in walsall not far from wolverhampton and birmingham, where do you normally meet steve?

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

im near meriden , outskirts cov.

meet adam33 , mickly now too, all local . pups local too. bacon sarnie at bikersworld coleshill, rideouts to chipping norton, may go waterman weds, warwick. in fact, anywhere!:smile

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

ok cool

is bikers world the one near bassetts?

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

yep....

thats it. but if yer lookin for a new bike stick to main dealers:wink:

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

oh yeah i know

might be gettin a job at streetbike so ill should be gettin some right deals if i want one, i was just thinkin about meetin there for bacon sarnies lol

Reply to this Topic
pup's

Apr 08

pup's says:

bikerbladerash

i think easyninjer live that way.i am 10 mins from coleshill. we went down the restrictions on computers at work.what a  load of rubbish :upset:went and brought my own pc last week so fook em:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

pups

yeah i know easy ninja met him before need to ring him actually,

ratty thats what everyone says man, i got mine private, not mint but clean enough with full viper system fresh back tyre and new mot for a grand. its definately the best grand ive spent it is real good, mrs is abit uncomfortable but we dont go far

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

cool ratbike

you know what mate if i had extra money to put towards a new bike i would consider your offer, but i knew from lookin for the 6 weeks i had without a bike that i was gonna struggle to get anthing as good for that kind of money. 2 grand yeah you can get a lot, but 1 grand or 1200 quid you can end up with a right shed. the good thing is if i keep it as clean as it is then i will probs get a grand for it in a few years.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle