General hey guys and gals General

You are in... Forums > General > General > hey guys and gals

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

hey guys and gals

thought id say hi, been checking out the site but not been on the forums due to restrictions at work. as i now have access at home thought id say hi, i'm sure some of you miss me LOL.

i am now riding a Yam TRX 850 which is bloody awesome. I got it after my sv650s got nicked in march, and then on easter monday was crashed by an idiot into a coach and put himself critical in hospital, the bike had no ignition and was on false plates. thankfully only 6 weeks from day stolen to the day i got my money, could have been a lot worse.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (21 June 2009 15:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Steveyman

Jan 08

Steveyman says:

Hi Ash

Nice to hear you are back.

I did Mallory again in April, another great day!

So now you have a TRX 850, great fun, I loved mine until Knotts ruined it. I had a hair line crack in the cabs and fuel seeped out. Knotts put some knackered carbs on it. The choke was jammed, a mechanic told me he had never seen carbs so badly worn, (they must have been off a high milage TDM 850). He did his best to get it running right, but it was never the same again so it had to go.

:upset::upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

hey steveyman

shame about the trx, so far ive had no real issues, it does use a lot of oil though.

i was at mallory in april too my dad took me pillion it was when I was off the road due to the sv getting nicked. I didnt ride although chris bradshaw did offer me his gixxer to go round on but roy and john wouldnt let me as they said i would be too quick and thats not what the day was about and they didnt want me to scare anyone.

coulnt believe how many spills there were, nothing serious and everyone rode home, but 7 spills is bad.

Reply to this Topic
wilsongrahams

Jun 09

Meets

I'm in Tipton so not far either.

Just starting meeting up in this area myself.

Am popping up to Stormy Petrel tomorrow evening. There should be loads there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices